Evolution of attraction

In my younger years I was attracted to women 5'2" ish 100-110 lbs. Then I started finding myself liking 5'6"-5'8" and slim. Now I'm really into 5'2"-5'7" what I would call athletic or even average. Now hair color a redhead has always come in first place followed by black, brunette then blonde. This is not to even mention what has changed for me when it comes to personality. Ladies and gents, I'm curious about your take on this.
In my younger years I was attracted to women 5'2" ish 100-110 lbs. Then I started finding myself liking 5'6"-5'8" and slim. Now I'm really into 5'2"-5'7" what I would call athletic or even average. Now hair color a redhead has always come in first place followed by black, brunette then blonde. This is not to even mention what has changed for me when it comes to personality. Ladies and gents, I'm curious about your take on this. Originally Posted by forecaddy
When I was married, she was 5'6 average dirty blond/ redhead and I partied with 5'0 with mid brown hair spinners and 5'10 pencil jean wearing blonds. I will do anything not to be in the 5'6 average setting ever again
. My current is 5'3 and 120lb brunette hair athletic body and I still like em a little crazy but never boring.

My motto used to be " I've had worse and it was fantastic" now it's " I am not sure if we have met before but have we slept together?" " Want to?"