Um...what?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059838492

Posting in coed because it is about the hobby. I think.

The non sequiturs are strong with this one...
There are certain people to be ignored here. Start with her.
There are certain people to be ignored here. Start with her. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Oh yes, I've seen her stuff before and always disregard it. I was just marveling at how especially hard to parse the word salad was tonight.
She lost me before the end of the first paragraph.
At first, I thought perhaps she was just a troll. But no, she has reviews... and they're mostly yes'. Maybe there wasn't a lot of conversation involved?
I guess she just likes the way her life is going...
That was just to much before I have my coffee this morning!!!!!
That was just to much before I have my coffee this morning!!!!
Oh man, thank you. This is just what I needed this morning. I am almost tempted to troll away, but I think I will refrain.
My eyes hurt hahahaha wtf
LMAO.....from her showcase

Favorite Beverages: Parton (I assume she means Patron)
Favorite Music: Sharkia (again, I assume she means Shakira)
Favorite Perfume: White Dimaonds (oh boy)
seen this a couple nights ago, and the sad thing is i read it a few times trying to decipher what she was saying, almost like breaking a code.
seen this a couple nights ago, and the sad thing is i read it a few times trying to decipher what she was saying, almost like breaking a code. Originally Posted by Dj1981
She kind of reminds me of that unstable chick from Fort Smith who used to post on here a couple years ago... in one of her stories she was at a bus station begging for someone to pick her up. Then other times she wanted to be a groupie or have a farm. Her fantasies were just anywhere and everywhere.

Does anyone else remember who I'm talking about? I think Rockydoc will remember. It was well before your time on here Spanky but trust me, her posts were very entertaining.
I do not remember her name but sure remember her wacky posts. There were some real characters back then. Perhaps she and Warrior are together. Probably not, she may have piqued his interest until after about 5 minutes when he decided she was just another trifling whore.
I remember her also. Some pretty bizaare posts.