Small Groups Welcome

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Women...asion/14445758

Good looking Asian is ok with small groups. Was wondering if anyone has setup something like this with 2-3 guys? Would be weird? Or more fun?
Ad is gone, but I'm going to vote 'it would be weird', just from my own personal perspective.
I have not but I saw that post also! Does that mean group rate? Buy two one of us gets in free? Pick a hole? Someone take one for the team! Inquiring minds need to know.
I don't know, group fun done right can be pretty amazing. Spanky, you ought to be able to testify to that.
I don't know, group fun done right can be pretty amazing. Spanky, you ought to be able to testify to that. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well yeah, when the group consists of me and a bunch of hot ladies. Throw some more hairy male asses and their associated twigs and berries in there and I'm not so sure...

Well yeah, when the group consists of me and a bunch of hot ladies. Throw some more hairy male asses and their associated twigs and berries in there and I'm not so sure...

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Lol! True

I guess my mind is wandering because it's been over a month since I've actually had sex.
If that's a mating call, I can be there in a few hours! Lol
If that's a mating call, I can be there in a few hours! Lol Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
My soonest clearance from the doctor is in two weeks. When I make the call, it will be unmistakable. To individuals, "small groups," NASA... whomever.

Women in their prime are not meant to go this long without attention! Lol
Well yeah, when the group consists of me and a bunch of hot ladies. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Not my thing. I feel guilty enough disappointing one woman at a time. I couldn't handle the guilt of disappointing more than one.

Throw some more hairy male asses and their associated twigs and berries in there and I'm not so sure...

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
And definitely not my thing. Even if it's agreed that swords won't be crossed. If I'm going to pay for time with a woman, I want it to be all about me,, without any other guys sharing the time.

Cheers,

bcg
Not my thing. I feel guilty enough disappointing one woman at a time. I couldn't handle the guilt of disappointing more than one. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
You're a better man than I am. I'll gladly disappoint as many providers as I can afford to get in the room with me!
It's always awkward for the guy with the smaller wang. Not so much if you have a loggerhead down there
I've always wanted to watch my regular work. Had guys interested but regular got cold feet
My soonest clearance from the doctor is in two weeks. When I make the call, it will be unmistakable. To individuals, "small groups," NASA... whomever.

Women in their prime are not meant to go this long without attention
Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
OMG I so agree. My sex drive and need for an orgasm hit it's highest within the past 2 years

Women in their prime are not meant to go this long without attention! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm sure you'll have guys lining up from NWA to Louisiana when you make the big announcement.