URL / Website: redtablegirls.com
City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: South of I 20
Activities: BBBJ, Massage, CG, RCG, Doggie, Mish
Hair Length and Color: long black hair to her ass
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Zena is a nice piece of ass....She is 5 ft and maybe a 120lbs. long hair Persian decent yet from the North East

B/C cup natural, shaven
Recommendation: Yes
You can find daily ads for the Red Table House at rubratings.com.
Anyone care to elaborate, post or PM, what Red Table Girls, and/or Red Table House is?
It's where most of the Energy Worxx girls showed up a while after that place was closed. It's a house in a neighborhood south of I-20 near where it intersects with McCart. The red table is a special massage table with a hole in the middle that allows access from underneath. There's a premium for a red table session, but standard bodyrub and upgraded sessions are available, too. Current girls there off the top of my head are Kennedy Bunz, Zena, Meghan, Mindi, Aubrey Lynn, Josie.
Glad to hear someone had a decent encounter with her. Mine was less than stellar, mediocre at best. It was during the downtime and I'll probably write a review in the next few days. I guess YMMV with her...or she was having a bad day when I saw her.
Ditto
same here
Be truthful in the reviews only way to fly
Nice one Bro !! Need to try this out !!
They look like they have some good variety. Any input who is the prettiest of the lot there?
I can't speak of them all. Meghan has nice huge tits and very accommodating personality. Saw Evelyn on my way out - smokin hot. Gotta try her out soon
If Evelyn married a guy named Hucker, she could become Evelyn Cox-Hucker.
Meghan is my girl she's awesome
I’ve only seen Kennedy and Zena there. I only go for the red table because there isn’t another available in DFW and I remain face down the whole time. Kennedy usually has a really good attitude and is accommodating. Zena, on the other hand, usually seems to be mentally counting down the days until she can quit the biz...imo.
Hilarious comment by SL.