WTF..THE CONDOM BROKE

Now, we have all had situations at one time or another with a condom breaking or coming off when not used properly.. WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT DID YOU DO?
Ran like hell.
lol
never had that happen with a provider but did happen with a side chick I was smashing and fortunately I noticed it before I finished...I got a new one put it on myself as she insisted on putting the first one on with her mouth but I guess she needs more practice...but if it did happen with a provider I probably would stop right away and quarantine myself and head straight to the doctor...
Never had one break in 3 plus years, but a many have been stuck when the guy pulls out...too tight. This is why I do so much cim now...no issues!
Guys don't realize that the condom will slide off once he explodes and keeps plunging the man hole..
just like rubber gloves while washing dishes and you get water inside them, they slide right off. oops
ive had them come off when i pull out to change positions but i never cum inside even though. i have a condom on just to be safe, i perfer to use the pull out method and i usually like to end it with a bbbjcim if its on the menu.
Cool .... a condom depository.
I have never had one come off, most are too tight to start with, hate 'em, but gotta have them.
one of the first providers I saw, I popped and when I pulled out the condom was no where to be found, than she realized it was in her. When she pulled the condom out their was nothing in it but I noticed the bed was wet etc.
I was kinda freaked that she had gotten prego, but she was like don't worry about it I am on birth control and were cool.
first and only time I had condom issues
People use those things? I'm kidding.
Never had one break in 3 plus years, but a many have been stuck when the guy pulls out...too tight. This is why I do so much cim now...no issues! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Stuck on his cock? they mKE bigger sizes!
Here is what I would do:

- Go to ER and get the retroviral med for HIV
-Get the morning after pill to avoid pregnancy.
-Take an antibiotic if you have one.
-Cleanse genitals and mouth with peroxide.
-Douche, Douche, Douche!
hus, that is also a common thing that happens.. the woman is clamping down with her muscles and it will get pulled off in the man hole.. yep.
why you worried about the mouth Exotic? the condom broke or came of in the man hole..