Breaking News

Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Donald J. Trump won the election.
If that is all you have to be happy about then Trump must be failing you.
If that is all you have to be happy about then Trump must be failing you. Originally Posted by wordup666
Trump will be the president for the next forty-six months no matter how much you whine and deflect, and we'll be happy everyday for the rest of our lives that hildebeest lost the election to Trump -- a priceless Kodak moment for eternity!!!!
..... hildebeest lost the election to Trump -- a priceless Kodak moment for eternity!!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I'd love some footage...anything...of Hillary pacing...scowling...crying...r aging....as the election results were coming in that night. Watching vids of grandma go into a full blown meltdown would be awesome!
I'd love some footage...anything...of Hillary pacing...scowling...crying...r aging....as the election results were coming in that night. Watching vids of grandma go into a full blown meltdown would be awesome! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Bill was probably strategizing his next cigar adventure.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When Asswipe was a young pig he didn't have posters of great athletes on his walls. He had posters of Hitler and cocks on his walls. Carried over till this day. What a weird, cocksucking pig.
I am happy all the time.
You have no clue about me and from where I derive happiness.
I am a lover and not a hater.
I am alive.
Looking at the grass instead of the roots.
A walking miracle.

Trump was not my guy but I like what he is doing so far.
I do feel a bit sorry for some of the people that are getting caught after years of living illegally in our country. But, I did not make the decision to break the law. The reality is, that if we really needed all of those illegal immigrants, we would have issued them work visas. Of course some home builders chose to break the law and hire illegals because they do not want to pay a living wage to Americans or legals with work visas.
When Asswipe was a young pig he didn't have posters of great athletes on his walls. He had posters of Hitler and cocks on his walls. Carried over till this day. What a weird, cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Fuck you, EATLER!

You're just jealous that you can't see your schvantz!

Fuck you, EATLER!

You're just jealous that you can't see your schvantz!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can see it just fine.. And you're dying to see it you cockstalker. Your problem is you see to many cocks. You cocksucking Nazi loving pig
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2017, 08:22 PM
I do feel a bit sorry for some of the people that are getting caught after years of living illegally in our country. But, I did not make the decision to break the law. The reality is, that if we really needed all of those illegal immigrants, we would have issued them work visas. Of course some home builders chose to break the law and hire illegals because they do not want to pay a living wage to Americans or legals with work visas. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yet you choose to break the law with prostitutes. ....Hmmmmmmmm, hypocrite.

The rest just show how little you know about construction.

If we could trade all the old white welfare geezers who will wind up taking more out of SS and Medicare than they put in for some hard working Mexicans, we could make this country great again!
Yet you choose to break the law with prostitutes. ....Hmmmmmmmm, hypocrite.

The rest just show how little you know about construction.

If we could trade all the old black welfare thugs who will wind up taking more out of SS and Medicare than they put in for some hard working American who aren't lazy negroes, we could make this country great again! Originally Posted by WTF
ftfy
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2017, 09:06 PM
ftfy Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Awww...yes, the racist old white man myth.

We are not paying into SS as much as we are taking out and you blame the black man! Lol.

How do you find time to post with all those burning crosses you have to disperse
Awww...yes, the racist old white man myth.

We are not paying into SS as much as we are taking out and you blame the black man! Lol.

How do you find time to post with all those burning crosses you have to disperse Originally Posted by WTF

multitasking. ever heard of it? you should with as much free time as u seem to have to post crap u racist cracker. oh yeah . now you will claim you are retired and quite wealthy. well retired at least hahhaaaaa