I been crying all morning I feel so bad

yeah right!!! you suckers that voted for your own demise deserve this.

Trump Supporters Have the Most to Lose in the G.O.P. Repeal Bill

The people who stand to lose the most in tax credits under the House Republican health plan are Trump supporters according to a new Upshot analysis.

Over all, voters who would be eligible for a tax credit that would be at least $1,000 smaller than the subsidy they’re eligible for under Obamacare supported Mr. Trump over Hillary Clinton by a seven-point margin.

The voters hit the hardest — eligible for at least $5,000 less in tax credits under the Republican plan — supported Mr. Trump by a margin of 59 percent to 36 percent.
  • R.M.
  • 03-11-2017, 08:33 AM
More hate and dance. Hey OP you need a tampon or kotex?
Hey OP you need a tampon or kotex? Originally Posted by R.M.
Tennis ball gag!

The people who stand to lose the most in tax credits under the House Republican health plan are Trump supporters according to a new Upshot analysis.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
We all know congress are a bunch of nitwits. That health care bill has to be one of the most moronic things I've every seen. Seems all these idiots do is drag things out as long as possible just to pretend they are doing something.
You should load up on Drano and take another vacation.

How do get away with this handle Undercunt/wombatraider?

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You have to understand Trump supporters are so ignorant of facts and uneducated that even when they get screwed by Trump they don't even know it's happening! They are just fixated on the imaginary wall being built and anyone not white and straight being deported. That's why Hillary called them uneducated deplorables, she was right on!
That's why Hillary called them uneducated deplorables... ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
And that arrogant, supercilious and gratuitous insult is a major reason why Hillary IS NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!
Exactly ..... when she sputtered those words millions of undecided voters went for Trump ..... jost one in a number of dominoes falling that cost her the election ..... every day more counties turn red ..... just wait until 2018 it's only going to get worse for the Dummycrats .....
And that arrogant, supercilious and gratuitous insult is a major reason why Hillary IS NOT THE PRESIDENT!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
No it was the reason she won the people's vote by 3 million votes and the reason Trump is almost certain to be impeached, Hillary was right and America knows it.
No it was the reason she won the people's vote by 3 million votes and the reason Trump is almost certain to be impeached, Hillary was right and America knows it. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I'm not much of a fan of Trump, but you're delusional if you think he's going to be impeached.

It should be obvious even to you that running up millions of surplus votes in the dysfunctional welfare enclaves of cities like L.A. and NYC, in heavily blue states, might look good in the popular vote column. But it 's no way to win an Electoral College majority.

Oh, I almost forgot. You teach political science, right? LMAO!
I'm not much of a fan of Trump, but you're delusional if you think he's going to be impeached.

It should be obvious even to you that running up millions of surplus votes in the dysfunctional welfare enclaves of cities like L.A. and NYC, in heavily blue states, might look good in the popular vote column. But it 's no way to win an Electoral College majority.

Oh, I almost forgot. You teach political science, right? LMAO! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Dr Stupid teaches masterbation. Mental masterbation too.
No it was the reason she won the people's vote by 3 million votes and the reason Trump is almost certain to be impeached, Hillary was right and America knows it. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Your lying-ass is being stupid again, Stan-the-Stupid. Trump carried the majority of voters in 37 states, Stan-the-Stupid. The game was chess ... not checkers, Stan-the-Stupid. Having a greater number of pieces at the end of the game only counts in checkers, Stan-the-Stupid. In chess, it's WHICH pieces that are remaining that determines who wins, Stan-the-Stupid. Hildebeest lost, Stan-the-Stupid, because she didn't have the right pieces left when the game was over, Stan-the-Stupid.
Dr Stupid teaches masterbation. Mental masterbation too. Originally Posted by bambino
And you haven't had a blowjob in so long, you've almost forgotten what it tastes like, eh, EATLER?

And you haven't had a blowjob in so long, you've almost forgotten what it tastes like, eh, EATLER?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
L.E. been wiring people brain to have sex and a cover-up operation to wiring cjohnny54 when he was young ... part of the team that RIG ZERO
L.E. been wiring people brain to have sex and a cover-up operation to wiring cjohnny54 when he was young ... part of the team that RIG ZERO Originally Posted by UofHpc
^^^