Nude pictures of Sarah Palin released

Congratulations Ted Kennedy...

2,756 Days without a drink!
Geez, I thought you might have posted a home made video of her and Glenn Rice.
Where is the link to the pics.??? lol
Assup, get me a drink, and naked pics of sarah palin.
Assup, get me a drink, and naked pics of sarah palin. Originally Posted by Buddys Place
Shit Eater only has pic's of his "down low" involvement and we don't want to see them!

Mary Jo Kopechne could not be reached for comment.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4569_122056374799.jpg (98.9 KB, 114 views)
you did that to get people to read your post on kennedy. lol!
you did that to get people to read your post on kennedy. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Or to emphasis the Liberals' Fake News Headlines ...

... frequently relief upon herein by Gruber's Gubers!
Hey, this is how MSN and ALO on line news does it, they produce a salacious headline, usually with a great looking woman in a tight shirt. The article you click onto has nothing to do with the headline.

By the way, congratulations to "the Lion of the Senate". He made the ultimate sacrifice in order to end his alcohol dependence and need to abuse women.

... frequently relied upon herein by Gruber's Gubers! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Correction.
Correction. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wonder how many of the site's lyin liberals would have broken their keyboards ponding the " enter " button had the OP posted the headline " Nude pictures of shrilLIARy released " ? Or some of Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren, Nancy Pug-ugli, Maxine Watters, Sheila Jackson-(Ug)Lee ? I know, a horrific thought ! But the member's of the Austin reach around crew prolly would have loved to have some new " spank " material ! Oh, the humanity !!!!!
Classy guy.
Assup, get me a drink, and naked pics of sarah palin. Originally Posted by Buddys Place
Welcome back. SWSX is in town this week, Hump. Are you in a new BANneD?

... frequently relief upon herein by Gruber's Gubers! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So I'd love to hear a little of ur analysis on this, pisshead,

Why not explain how Lama's post has anything to do with what you've written, LlephantMan?

Or are you having another MEDICARE moment, LEECH?
So I'd love to hear a little of ur analysis on this, pisshead,

Why not explain how Lama's post has anything to do with what you've written, LlephantMan?

Or are you having another MEDICARE moment, LEECH? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What Gay Bar did you get your avatar pic from, Corn Pucker Sucker?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/