Tom Cotton: We Cannot Repeal Obama Care

Man. President Obama was dam good. Looks like he boxed the republicans in real good. At this point they are fucked no matter what they do.

Rolling back medicare expansion while most old and elderly republicans need it is in a word Suicidal. Republicans need to leave this one alone. Obama did his work well.

“Do not walk the plank and vote for a bill that cannot pass the Senate and then have to face the consequences of that vote.” Tom Cotton
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) on Sunday urged House Republicans not to vote for House Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) Obamacare repeal bill, warning them that a vote in favor of the legislation could haunt them in the 2018 midterm elections.

“I’m afraid that if they vote for this bill, they’re going to put the House majority at risk next year,” he said during an interview with ABC’s “This Week.”
  • R.M.
  • 03-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Some times you spell okay. Other times not so much. How many people have access to your account? Have a a great evening.
Man. President Obama was dam good. Looks like he boxed the republicans in real good. At this point they are fucked no matter what they do.

Rolling back medicare expansion while most old and elderly republicans need it is in a word Suicidal. Republicans need to leave this one alone. Obama did his work well. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah real well. Just don't get open heart surgery or some expensive procedure or treatment like Chemotherapy. Obamacare was designed to enable low income people to purchase a policy, but deductibles and copayment will haunt you in the end. It's hard to repeal because you can't just take things away from people abruptly.

Jim
.. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Not that I give a shit....but SissyShitChaps' sig line tells me ALL I need to know about this racist, half-assed christian fraud.

I assume these are words/lyrics to a rap POS chant (I don't call it "music"...'cause plain and simple, it's not). Nothing but hate....and that's what kids today are listening to. Sad...so effin' sad.
..Quote:
Elvis was a...Elvis was a hero to most / But he never meant shit to me you see / Straight up racist that sucker was / Simple and plain / Motherfuck him and John Wayne. / 'Cause I'm Black and I'm proud and hyped plus I'm amped / Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
'Let me tell you the definitive truth about Elvis Presley and racism', The King of the Blues, B.B. King said in 2010. 'With Elvis, there was not a single drop of racism in that man. And when I say that, believe me I should know'.
TRUMPCARE! TRUMPCARE! VOTE FOR TRUMPCARE!

and see the Democrats take control of the Senate
'Let me tell you the definitive truth about Elvis Presley and racism', The King of the Blues, B.B. King said in 2010. 'With Elvis, there was not a single drop of racism in that man. And when I say that, believe me I should know'. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
ShitStainZee isn't a real negro. More of a pretend negro. They're the worst kind.
What shall we do with these 0zombies?

Captain America Based Stickman - The Alt Knighthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

Typical thread.

Someone states the obvious. The RWWs attack the poster,

Nothing to see here.
Not that I give a shit....but SissyShitChaps' sig line tells me ALL I need to know about this racist, half-assed christian fraud.

I assume these are words/lyrics to a rap POS chant (I don't call it "music"...'cause plain and simple, it's not). Nothing but hate....and that's what kids today are listening to. Sad...so effin' sad. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I can say proudly that I'm not a racist. Just because I point out others racism doesnt mean Im a racist. I'm pretty sure I have more white friends than you.
..... because you can't just take things away from people abruptly.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No, shit!

Look what happened when Trump TOOK THE ELECTION FROM ...

.... HillaryNoMore!!!!

Whining, blubbering, crying, whimpering, screaming, burning, trashing, lying, and general tantrums and mayhem!

Coloring books and comfort pets have done little good!