Put on your tin foil hats!

Kellyanne Conway just claimed that Obama spied on Trump by turning his microwave into a camera.
No, she stated that in light of the recent WikiLeak's announcements, we have learned that the CIA can turn rather innocuous electronic devices in your home, (just about anything that is run with a computer), into a device to garner info.
"What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately," including "microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera," Conway told The Bergen Record in an interview Sunday. "So we know that that is just a fact of modern life."
"What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately," including "microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera," Conway told The Bergen Record in an interview Sunday. "So we know that that is just a fact of modern life." Originally Posted by BigLouie
So Big Schmooie, are you saying the CIA cannot do this? Provide the link where Conway specifically said that Obama had the CIA use a microwave to surveil Trump tower.
Dun. Dun. DUNNNNN!

Kellyanne the Con sure knows her audience!

Paranoid and ignorant.
Kellyanne Conway just claimed that Obama spied on Trump by turning his microwave into a camera. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Kelly Anne Horse face strikes again.
Kellyanne Conway just claimed that Obama spied on Trump by turning his microwave into a camera. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Obama probably can't even turn on a Microwave less turn one into camera. He must have hired David Copperfield, lol.

Jim
And don't go asking for a link, it's Front page on every news web i have been to today. People are having a field day with this comment
"What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately," including "microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera," Conway told The Bergen Record in an interview Sunday. "So we know that that is just a fact of modern life." Originally Posted by BigLouie
.... it's Front page on every news web i have been to today. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Which version ... what she said or what you said!

Or did you decide to disclose what she was "really" thinking while she actually spoke the words you quoted? In the future I will cite this thread as a factual basis to discredit you when you "report shit"!
It is why she and Trump mesh so well, they are both bat shit crazy.
Ok here is a good link. https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...nd-microwaves/ Originally Posted by BigLouie

does this mean you won't be jacking off in front of your microwave anymore??

bahhaaaa
does this mean you won't be jacking off in front of your microwave anymore??

bahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He jacks off in his microwave.