Spicer: Trump didn't mean "wiretapping" when he tweeted about "wiretapping".

What a fucking ass clown moron Spicer and the whole Trump administration have become. I almost feel sorry for Spicer- he has to go out there and defend Trump's lies. Trump is too ashamed to admit he was wrong and he doesn't have the integrity to apologize for his ill advised tweets.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politi...ing/index.html
And LukeWarm ...

... didn't mean "brain damage" when he mentioned shrapnel in the brain!!!
How about addressing this latest attempt to walk back another one of Twitler's delusional lies, LLephantMan?

He should be held personally responsible for the chaos he's causing with his unpresidential, unfit, irresponsible behavior.

Or you can just bash the other side. Much easier than dealing with the truth about this ignorant, dangerous and out of control despot.
And LukeWarm ...

... didn't mean "brain damage" when he mentioned shrapnel in the brain!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you actually meant "stalking" when you mentioned that you get ladies license number so you can look up their RWI you scumbag!
What a fucking ass clown moron Spicer and the whole Trump administration have become. I almost feel sorry for Spicer- he has to go out there and defend Trump's lies. Trump is too ashamed to admit he was wrong and he doesn't have the integrity to apologize for his ill advised tweets.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politi...ing/index.html Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
" ...doesn't have the integrity..." Like YOU would know anything about integrity, ya STOLEN VALOR POS shitburner !
How about addressing this latest attempt to walk back another one of Twitler's delusional lies, LLephantMan?

He should be held personally responsible for the chaos he's causing with his unpresidential, unfit, irresponsible behavior.

Or you can just bash the other side. Much easier than dealing with the truth about this ignorant, dangerous and out of control despot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you noticed that when the so called Trump supporters are presented with factual evidence they deflect from the topic by calling you silly names and other childish innuendos? Lexuslover or anyone else can't defend Agent Orange lies so they resort to name calling.
" ...doesn't have the integrity..." Like YOU would know anything about integrity, ya STOLEN VALOR POS shitburner ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I am still waiting for you to meet me buddy and let's see if I am a true Vet or not- pick the place in San Antonio I will meet you there- I even gave you the opportunity to meet me at one of the local police stations if for some reason you fear for your life. What's stopping you we are both in the same city- man up or shut up!!!!
Have you noticed that when the so called Trump supporters are presented with factual evidence they deflect from the topic by calling you silly names and other childish innuendos? Lexuslover or anyone else can't defend Agent Orange lies so they resort to name calling. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Kinda like when YOU POS STOLEN VALOR shitburners and reacharound crew members did when defending shrilLIARy and odummer ! It was an automatic response from YOU lying liberals to call anyone opposed to BOOrock a racist. And anyone against shrilLIARy was " deplorable " . How's it feel to get a dose of YOUR OWN medicine " seArgent " shitburner ? !!!!
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 02:48 PM
And you actually meant "stalking" when you mentioned that you get ladies license number so you can look up their RWI you scumbag! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
LL writes down providers license plate numbers?
How about addressing this latest attempt to walk back another one of Twitler's delusional lies...? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seriously? You mean Trump is trying to "walk back" the wiretap story?

That's unbelievable! I mean, who the fuck does that anyway?

Oh, wait!

http://theduran.com/new-york-times-b...-word-wiretap/

Is the New York Times "delusional" too?

Er, never mind!
I am still waiting for you to meet me buddy and let's see if I am a true Vet or not- pick the place in San Antonio I will meet you there- I even gave you the opportunity to meet me at one of the local police stations if for some reason you fear for your life. What's stopping you we are both in the same city- man up or shut up!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I've been waiting for your fat ass to show up for months you fat piece of whale dong.
And you actually meant "stalking" when you mentioned that you get ladies license number so you can look up their RWI you scumbag! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
... Now that you have stated that as a KNOWN FACT BY YOU!!!!

... What FACTS DO YOU KNOW that prove just what you posted!!!!!

... and you haven't found where I admitted to that have you, like you claimed!

But I have where you have admitted brain damage from shrapnel.

Luke_Wyatt

Post #21 ..." Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes......." thread 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM

"For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet."
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 03:57 PM
Seriously? You mean Trump is trying to "walk back" the wiretap story?

That's unbelievable! I mean, who the fuck does that anyway?

Oh, wait!

http://theduran.com/new-york-times-b...-word-wiretap/

Is the New York Times "delusional" too?

Er, never mind! Originally Posted by lustylad
So Trump gets his wire tap news from newspapers when all he has to do is ask his intelligence agencies?

Does the mofo know he is President?

Look...the idiot tweeted some lying ass stupid shit about Obama. Why would you defend that?

LL writes down providers license plate numbers? Originally Posted by WTF
You've been spending too much time in the beauty shop, sweetie!
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 04:17 PM
You've been spending too much time in the beauty shop, sweetie! Originally Posted by LexusLover

I just retweeted what is being said aboit you!

Donald Trump of eccie!