Guess who is going on vacation again this weekend?

Fucking lying POS Trump doesn't want to work - look at his past statements:

It’s not just the golf. Trump also promised he would not take vacations as President. Think Progress kept track:

“I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off. … You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds. [The Hill, 6/23/15]
Trump wouldn’t dare shut New York down to see a play, he promised. But now his wife is living in New York and refusing to move to the White House, so it’s shut down every day.

I mean, the other night in New York, New York was shut down because Obama’s here to go to a Broadway play… I’d be there all the time working, working.
[CNN, 7/22/15]
As his own wife has chosen to stick it to the taxpayers and New York in general by refusing to move to the White House and do the job of FLOTUS, so she flew in separately to Mar-a-Lago, it’s worth recalling Trump’s own words about how much these trips cost:

So, I wouldn’t leave the White House very much because, you know, like little things like these little trips where they get on they cost you a fortune… I am worried about the cost. Why would you have two people flying to the same location a little time different. Why wouldn’t you both go.
[Baton Rouge, LA, 2/11/16]

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year
Donald Trump's regular jaunts to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida appear to be costing taxpayers a small fortune. The president's three trips have probably cost the federal Treasury about $10 million, the Washington Post estimates, based on an October 2016 Government Accountability Office analysis of White House travel.

By comparison, Barack Obama's travel expenses averaged just $12.1 million during each year of his presidency. In total, Obama's eight year travel bill came to $97 million and unbelievably, Donald Trump is on pace to outspend him in less than one year. The Washington Post says "the elaborate lifestyle of America’s first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for previous presidents."
Fucking lying POS Trump doesn't want to work - look at his past statements:

It’s not just the golf. Trump also promised he would not take vacations as President. Think Progress kept track:

“I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off. … You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds. [The Hill, 6/23/15]
Trump wouldn’t dare shut New York down to see a play, he promised. But now his wife is living in New York and refusing to move to the White House, so it’s shut down every day.

I mean, the other night in New York, New York was shut down because Obama’s here to go to a Broadway play… I’d be there all the time working, working.
[CNN, 7/22/15]
As his own wife has chosen to stick it to the taxpayers and New York in general by refusing to move to the White House and do the job of FLOTUS, so she flew in separately to Mar-a-Lago, it’s worth recalling Trump’s own words about how much these trips cost:

So, I wouldn’t leave the White House very much because, you know, like little things like these little trips where they get on they cost you a fortune… I am worried about the cost. Why would you have two people flying to the same location a little time different. Why wouldn’t you both go.
[Baton Rouge, LA, 2/11/16]

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year
Donald Trump's regular jaunts to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida appear to be costing taxpayers a small fortune. The president's three trips have probably cost the federal Treasury about $10 million, the Washington Post estimates, based on an October 2016 Government Accountability Office analysis of White House travel.

By comparison, Barack Obama's travel expenses averaged just $12.1 million during each year of his presidency. In total, Obama's eight year travel bill came to $97 million and unbelievably, Donald Trump is on pace to outspend him in less than one year. The Washington Post says "the elaborate lifestyle of America’s first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for previous presidents." Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Wg4eD_s-200x150.gif
Attachment 628253 Originally Posted by canuckeight
deflecting again aint you - you lowlife POS
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2017, 03:46 PM
Where is LexusLover....should we look up his bitching about Obama vacationing in Hawaii!

deflecting again aint you - you lowlife POS Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
LMAO, not deflecting. Just fun watching you libtards heads explode. Funny how Air Force One costs 3x as much today as it did 3 months ago. Sure didn't see Obama meeting with other countries heads of state in Hawaii. As a matter of fact "what did Obama do"?
I want to see LLephantMan post his Obama golf picture again.

Just so we can be reminded of how fucking awful it is when the President plays golf.

Or when black guys play golf.

Or when men wear shorts.

Or black guys with short pants who aren't in the NBA.

Or something like that.

LMAO!
LMAO, not deflecting. Just fun watching you libtards heads explode. Funny how Air Force One costs 3x as much today as it did 3 months ago. Sure didn't see Obama meeting with other countries heads of state in Hawaii. As a matter of fact "what did Obama do"? Originally Posted by canuckeight
Obama accomplished so many things! let's list them below ...

I want to see LLephantMan post his Obama golf picture again.

Just so we can be reminded of how fucking awful it is when the President plays golf.

Or when black guys play golf.

Or when men wear shorts.

Or black guys with short pants who aren't in the NBA.

Or something like that.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wg4eD_s-200x150.gif
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My GIF is so much better than yours.

Wg4eD_s-200x150.gif
My GIF is so much better than yours.

Attachment 628359 Originally Posted by canuckeight
let's just continue to hijack the whopper's thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhGEeZSQs0

lol now i can't wait for the meltdown video .. it's out there ... someone's gonna leak it or it'll get hacked. bahhaaaa

this arrogant old bag actually believed she had this one in the bag! yeah a barf bag.
let's just continue to hijack the whopper's thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhGEeZSQs0

lol now i can't wait for the meltdown video .. it's out there ... someone's gonna leak it or it'll get hacked. bahhaaaa

this arrogant old bag actually believed she had this one in the bag! yeah a barf bag. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

let's listen to more of her excuses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vbqSLritY

it's Putin's fault! it's Comey's fault .. bahhaaa
it's everyone else's fault but her fault!!!
let's listen to more of her excuses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vbqSLritY

it's Putin's fault! it's Comey's fault .. bahhaaa
it's everyone else's fault but her fault!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

news flash bitch! IT WAS YOUR FAULT! LOSER!
Aw hell, Lubed Wide! I thought you were gonna tell us about a great weekend vacation getaway you had planned!

May I make a recommendation?

http://visit.premierfitnesscamp.com/...FQeRfgod_j4DVg

It's in the beautiful San Diego area, too!

How could you not love a place like that?
After reading the headline i thought ovarian syst would bless us with a vacation.