LOL: The Cruel Irony of Trump Bringing Coal Jobs Back

the poor coal miners are just figuring out that Trump is gonna bring their low wage paying coal jobs back only for Trump's healthcare plan to deny them coverage for all the ills they acquire from coal work. I saw them at a town hall discussion going ape nuts because they wont even be able to afford the plan. Poor guys are shit outta luck. Dumb fuckers actually thought Trumpie knew what he was talking about. i do not feel sorry for them. They now realize the black guy was looking out for them after all. LOL
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2017, 02:28 PM
Trump promising to bring back coal mining jobs is about as stupid as promising blacksmiths jobs after the invention of cars!

Oh and Trump is going to fuck the hell out of West Virginia with this Trumpcare. The Old and the Poor are the losers in Trumpcare...which WV has mountains of!
Yeah for the life of me I can't figure out how poor people would support a guy that cannot relate to them in any way. Lol.

Unfortunately this has to happen before all these racist hicks wake up and realize the world aint going back to the fucking Leave It To Beaver days of the 1950's

Poor white people are gonna have to suffer quite a bit before they wake up and realize their skin was used against them. Black people gonna be ok we always been poor we will figure out how to make the shit work. Some White people wont figure it out they will melt down the likes of which we've never seen.
Yeah for the life of me I can't figure out how poor people wouldn't support a bitch that cannot relate to them in any way. Lol. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Still can't figure it out, swishy girl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRCnvoTJVTk
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2017, 03:13 PM
Really, swishy girl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRCnvoTJVTk Originally Posted by lustylad
Dies your dumbass think coal is making a comeback?

Still can't figure it out, swishy girl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRCnvoTJVTk Originally Posted by lustylad
When they take away your Black man care also known as Obama care just make sure you have no regrets when you're lying up in the hospital bed dying of cancer while Trump is playing golf and trying to fuck his daughter
Dies (sic) your dumbass think coal is making a comeback? Originally Posted by WTF
Does your dumbass think hildebeest didn't gratuitously insult everyone who lives in a coal-producing state? What a savvy and charming candidate you backed, fagboy!
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Does your dumbass think hildebeest didn't gratuitously insult everyone who lives in a coal-producing state? What a savvy and charming candidate you backed, fagboy! Originally Posted by lustylad

I did not back her you shit for brains tally wag, though her quote was taken out of context....now can you answer the simple question of if you think Coal Mining is making a come back?

Should Iffy head to WV in search of meaningful work in the coal mines?

Are you shifting your portfolio to coal? That seems to be the new Solyndra!
Does your dumbass think hildebeest didn't gratuitously insult everyone who lives in a coal-producing state? What a savvy and charming candidate you backed, fagboy! Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey Einstein...what's least desirable. Being called deplorable or dying of cancer.
When they take away your Black man care also known as Obama care just make sure you have no regrets when you're lying up in the hospital bed dying of cancer while Trump is playing golf and trying to fuck his daughter Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bitter much, shit-stain chapped-ass?

Just make sure your odumbocare covers rectal bleeding and STDs caused by taking it in the ass too many times bareback!

Below are some things I've found online that may be helpful in any context and regardless of your sexual preference or orientation.

• The lining of the ass is delicate and can be damaged easily so relax your ass and use lots of lube. Lube reduces friction, which reduces the number of micro-tears in your ass. Tears give an entryway to the blood stream. Also bare-backing after fisting or rough toy-play increases risk.
  • Don't cum in the pussy or ass. You significantly reduce risk if you pull out before cumming. Don't allow that fusion or chemical reaction of simultaneous 'cumming together' by both you. It's extremely risky.
  • Ass fucking is more riskier and dangerous than pussy fucking. If you're a gay guy you might choose to fuck rather than get fucked.
  • The longer and harder the fuck, the bigger the risk.
  • Don't use any toys that will significantly dilate blood vessels in your ass, increasing blood exposure while you fuck.
  • Don't douche right before or right after.
  • Don't sit back and admire your handy work after you're done. Get up and clean off immediately w / soap & water. You can come back later and lay with your lover and be amazed at the great sex you just had. Many people catch stuff when they sit there proud of what they've done allowing infection to set in from the dried up pimp juice.

Now these are only risk reduction measures should you choose to BB and are applicable in the RW as well.

Now happy risky bare-backing Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2017, 03:33 PM
I did not back her you shit for brains tally wag, though her quote was taken out of context....now can you answer the simple question of if you think Coal Mining is making a come back?

Should Iffy head to WV in search of meaningful work in the coal mines?

Are you shifting your portfolio to coal? That seems to be the new Solyndra! Originally Posted by WTF
WTF asked ladyboy a very good couple of questions!
Pivot if that makes you feel good. Your coal mining bretheren are the ones who're gonna suffer and die in the name of Trumpie
the poor coal miners are just figuring out that Trump is gonna bring their low wage paying coal jobs back only for Trump's healthcare plan to deny them coverage for all the ills they acquire from coal work. I saw them at a town hall discussion going ape nuts because they wont even be able to afford the plan. Poor guys are shit outta luck. Dumb fuckers actually thought Trumpie knew what he was talking about. i do not feel sorry for them. They now realize the black guy was looking out for them after all. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Outside of Pro Football no black guy ever looked out for anyone. Obama is no exception.

Jim
It's like idiots said:'Umm I'll take Trump with a side of cancer please."

Hey as the old cliche goes...If you like it, then I love it!!!
Outside of Pro Football no black guy ever looked out for anyone. Obama is no exception.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Sure we do you black cum loving cuck. We cum deep in your wife's pussy so you can eat it out.