Date: 06/22/2018
Name: liltxcutie
Phone: (512) 522-6429
Email Address: not used
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=316555
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum area
Activities: LFK/DFK, BBBJCIMNQBS, BLS, MPCFS (Mish, RCG,RACG, Surfboard)
Hair Length and Color: Medium, Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:
The All American blonde Sweetheart:
Build: Slender
Measurements: 32C-24-28
Breasts Enhanced: No
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 110lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde (Medium)
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Grooming: Bare

Recommendation: Yes, Lil TX Cutie Encounters are SUPER FUN
One of my all time favorites. Pictures don't do her justice.
One of my all time favorites. Pictures don't do her justice. Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Does she still offer DATY?
Does she still offer DATY? Originally Posted by Sportstuff
It's in the ROS, forgot to put it in activities: 69

Recently saw her for the first time and had an equally great time (benefitted from a generous referral). I guess I should do a review. I started with DATY and finished COA (she has a very nice ass). Her BBBJ (69) is very good and the CFS is tight. Her personality is very bright and bubbly. Obviously enjoys what she does. My only problem is I am south and it is a drive.
.... I guess I should do a review. I started with DATY and finished COA (she has a very nice ass). Her BBBJ (69) is very good and the CFS is tight. Her personality is very bright and bubbly. Obviously enjoys what she does. My only problem is I am south and it is a drive. Originally Posted by Txbear46

Yes you should !!!
It's in the ROS, forgot to put it in activities: 69

Originally Posted by fun2come
Sometimes, F2C, for you, you don't know which head is up and which head in down! But either/or you always have a banging time! lol
!
BTW: My 1st stop when back to Austin will be THIS "cutie"
Sometimes, F2C, for you, you don't know which head is up and which head in down! But either/or you always have a banging time! lol
!
BTW: My 1st stop when back to Austin will be THIS "cutie" Originally Posted by gowithit

Well I can tell you pretty much for certain, her head was down and my head was up