URL / Website: (staff edit)
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: in arboretum area
Activities: lfk, dfk, titty worship, daty, bbbj, hj, cg, doggie
Hair Length and Color: blonde below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: blue eyed blond, small slim body,5'4" , 100 lbs sounds right, maybe less. really small tight butt but big soft mms, boobs are just right for her frame,tight body tiny blonde spinner with big perfect boobs, great visuals
Recommendation: Yes
Guess the price was less than most but, giving a yes for that (lack of) performance is being too nice. Visitors to our fair city should not get any slack.
She saw the comments on my review and texted me saying she was sorry I didn't have the session I expected and asked for a re-do. We set it up for late afternoon and it was a very different experience. I just did another review about the re-do and still can't get over how great it was. Really hot non-stop action. Ridiculously hot bodied spinner. Next time I will not set up an early morning session. Wait until she is awake.
I had a session scheduled with her already when I saw this review. Wondered if I was going to be disappointed. Had a really nice time, though I'm not as energetic as you were. She does have a great body. I'm impressed she took responsibility and contacted you to make it up. I don't remember the last time I've read of a girl doing that it's been so long.