Press #3 for Arabic

http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,1607,7...527---,00.html

If you went to the official Michigan website above you saw the pdf link for Arabic for benefits - no Snopes needed to verify.

Little by little we are losing control of the US of A.

Have we gone completely nuts!!? The people of Lebanon never thought it could happen there either - once the Christian jewel of the Mediterranean !!

THE CAMEL'S NOSE IS OFFICIALLY IN THE TENT IN MICHIGAN!!!
Muslim men are allowed to have as many as 4 wives. Many Muslims have immigrated into the U.S. And brought their 2-3-or 4 wives with them, but the U.S. Does not allow multi marriages, so the man lists one wife as his, and signs the other 2 or 3 up as extended family on welfare and other free Government programs!

Michiganhas the highest population of Muslims in the Unites States. When President Obama took office the United States paid several millions of dollars to have a large number of Palestinians, (All Muslim), immigrated here from Palestine. Why? I have no idea, do you! We dont pay for other persons to immigrate here, and Im sure that some of those Muslims moved into Michigan with the large current number of Muslims already established there.

So now in Michigan when you call the Public Assistance office you are told to Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Spanish, or Press 3 for Arabic!
Every time you add a new language to an American program it requires an additional number of persons fluent in that language to process those persons who refuse to learn English in order to live here at an additional cost to the taxpayer! Why are we even allowing persons to immigrate here who cannot provide for themselves, and putting them in our welfare system?

Press 3 for Arabic .
This is quite alarming!!! This seems to have happened clandestinely, for, as far as I know, no public announcement, or opportunity to vote on this was offered to the American people. They're just adopting an official stance, and very likely using tax-payer money for it, in various capacities, without public knowledge or approval

When did the ARABIC option sneak into our culture? Will we soon have to listen to our governmental offices, stores, and other venues offer us the option of "pressing 3 for ARABIC?"
Your hard earned tax dollars at work.

I thought to be a US citizen you had to demostrate an understanding to comprehend english.
Whirlaway its worse than that ...they have no intention of blending into our culture.
Whirlaway its worse than that ...they have no intention of blending into our culture. Originally Posted by SkyDriver
thanks for the info.Im sure youll be painted and discredited as a racist tea party activist, the usual attacks.The country is never going back to what it was, its has too many enemies within. people need to prepare for their own sustainabilty and self defense.The high taxers crowd doesnt get it.People arent just going to lay down and go along by any means.This is going to be fun.Its all written down anyways.
The Mexicans want to turn the USA into a shit hole like Mexico, the Arabs want to convert every one to 'Islam', and the Liberal Democrats are willing to let them do it because they are future Democrat Votes.

Can you amagine the conversations back in about 250AD, a bunch of Romans sitting around saying, "aren't these marvelous modern times we live in, how could it possibly ever end".
I have a good idea, why don't the four of you above get the fuck out of the US? Bitching and moaning like a bunch of girls. Go stick your heads in a hole somewhere where the bad, diversified world won't get you. And dumbass Jackie, the Romans were around a hell of lot longer than the USA, to compare our culture and country to them is stupid. Learn some history fucktard. "Tu es stultior quam asinus"
OMG, the Martians are coming!
.People arent just going to lay down and go along by any means. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
"[/size] Originally Posted by Sa_artman;1469031 diversified [SIZE=2
not going anywhere, cant wait for all these programs to implode and the resulting chaos will be hilarious!! can anyone say "KATRINA"!!??LOL!!....... and especially when sharia law meets same sex marriage!!LMAO!!...........and miss out on all the fun!!??............When is OBAMA coming out to fully endorse same sex marriage??

OMG, the Martians are coming! Originally Posted by bigtex
naw, more like jihadists!! LMAO!!........well.........., and people running around in circles.."WHERES MY CHECK"??!!...."WHERES MY CHECK"???!!!!...
My wife is a school administrator and deals with these people every day. We better wake up. I am not as bad as my S. Ga. buddy with 4 AR15's and 5000 rounds of ammo, but things are changing. My wife had a mother walk up to her the day after Osama was killed, look her straight in the eye and ask "Are you happy now ?"
My wife is a school administrator and deals with these people every day. We better wake up. I am not as bad as my S. Ga. buddy with 4 AR15's and 5000 rounds of ammo, but things are changing. My wife had a mother walk up to her the day after Osama was killed, look her straight in the eye and ask "Are you happy now ?" Originally Posted by SkyDriver
I have friends that do private security in a high school...and this is in a middle class area....believe me people....its over....theyve taken MASSIVE amounts of money and thrown it down a rat hole.like HOLEY SHIT!!?? who knew if we teach all these little fuck heads that their ALL SPECIAL and ENTITLED, that wed have to hire private security to control the out of control little shit heads, cause we sure as hell cant discipline anyone,that leads to law suits, better hire someone private with massive amounts of insurance , let THEM get sued..... that would show INTOLERANCE ...very harmfull to the self esteem,dont interrupt their texting!!! LOL!!
I've never seen a more delusional, paranoid bunch in my life. I think you idiots would feel right at home in in Nazi Germany in 1939...hmm..the rhetoric sounds familiar. Unfortunately the land of free includes fucktards like Jballs and Sdiver...but that's the beauty of it. We have to live with extremist freaks like you all, and you have to live with Ahmed, Schwartz, Lopez, Chin Lu, and just about any other nationality this country wants to welcome. Get used to it or get the fuck out. Just saying.
thanks for the info.Im sure youll be painted and discredited as a racist tea party activist, the usual attacks.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I've never seen a more delusional, you idiots. Unfortunately the land of free includes fucktards like Jballs and Sdiver...but that's the beauty of it. We have to live with extremist freaks like you all, and you have to live with Ahmed, Schwartz, Lopez, Chin Lu, . Originally Posted by Sa_artman
rest my case.LOL!!sorry , your comments are more racist and personal attack ladin..
The day after the children went home at my wife's school the police came by to check why they had not been called today .. they did not know the previous day was the last day of school and were worried. The sad thing about disciplining these children is most go home to worse than you could do to them at school. Back to the subject at hand - read up on the Wahabs - they are here and think the Sunni and Shiite are too liberal. BTW OBL and all the 9/11 hijackers were Wahabs.
  • Doove
  • 07-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Back to the subject at hand - read up on the Wahabs - they are here and think the Sunni and Shiite are too liberal. Originally Posted by SkyDriver
I'd bet so do a lot of Evangelical Christians.
When is OBAMA coming out to fully endorse same sex marriage?? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Not soon enough, the cowardly bastard. You claim to hate the government, but you want to government telling you who you can and can't marry??!!!

And what, pray tell, is wrong with government communicating with citizens in the languages that they best understand? Other than it stirs up xenophobes and racists that those of us who have real American and Christian values have to listen to?