New Puppy

I just got a new puppy during the 4th Of July weekend. She was born on Mothers Day.

If there are any veterinarians that would be kind enough to barter services with me then please let me know.

I am not sure how old she needs to be before getting her vaccine shots.

She is half chihuahua and half dachshund.

I am keeping my 3 cats out on the balcony until my puppy gets her shots and is somewhat potty trained.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Hugs and Kisses,

Mikki Fine
So cute!
Whether you find a barter deal or not, he needs to get to a vet by 8 weeks old for all the vaccinations/rabies plus a general checkup.
Cute pooch! Is it Democrat or Republican?
I wish you well in your search. Dogs make great friends and will provide you with years of laughter and fun.
Cute pooch! Is it Democrat or Republican? Originally Posted by drgris
Libertarian!!!!!

President Clinton was out jogging, and he encountered a little girl trying to give away some puppies. Clinton asked the little girl what kind of puppies they are. The little girl responded, “They’re Democrat puppies, Mr. President.”

Clinton thinks that is so great that the next day he brought the first lady to see these puppies for herself. Clinton asks the little girl to tell Hillary what kind of puppies they are, and the little girl responded, “They’re Libertarian puppies.”

The president looks puzzled and said, “Yesterday, you told me they were Democrat puppies.” The little girl smiled and says, “Yesterday, they were. But today, they have their eyes open!”

Republican!!!!!

President Clinton was out jogging, and he encountered a little girl trying to give away some puppies. Clinton asked the little girl what kind of puppies they are. The little girl responded, “They’re Democrat puppies, Mr. President.”

Clinton thinks that is so great that the next day he brought the first lady to see these puppies for herself. Clinton asks the little girl to tell Hillary what kind of puppies they are, and the little girl responded, “They’re Republican puppies.”

The president looks puzzled and said, “Yesterday, you told me they were Democrat puppies.” The little girl smiled and says, “Yesterday, they were. But today, they have their eyes open!”

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am more of Libertarian and a fan of Clinton but that is funny. LOL!
I am more of Libertarian and a fan of Clinton but that is funny. LOL! Originally Posted by mikkifine
Libertarian!!!!!

Clinton thinks that is so great that the next day he brought the first lady to see these puppies for herself. Clinton asks the little girl to tell Hillary what kind of puppies they are, and the little girl responded, “They’re Libertarian puppies.”

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fixed it for you.
Your pooch is too cute!