It's that time of year!!! BIRMINGHAM & MONTGOMERY 🎁A treat inside...🎁

Time to come unwrap your present!!!!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Biomed being mean!
Biomed being mean! Originally Posted by biglittlemember
Just his job I guess, but still sucks 😐
Definitely sucks and not in a good way ...
This site has become so diluted I wonder why I even bother to check in here anymore. No pictures to be seen of any of the providers no bios available of any of the providers not really able to see their schedules and reviews have become so sparse that that's hardly worth bothering with anymore either so it's like what is the point of this site anyway it's kind of become nothing. It was my understanding that the site was going to be reorganized in such a way that it would be beyond the reach of u.s. censorship Apparently that is not the case. I know other sites have managed that quite successfully and there isn't this level of quaking in one's boots all the time and having to watch every little thing that comes out of one's mouth. This site has effectively been neutered and is pretty much useless as I see it anymore it's sad to me because there's so many good people on here and in fact the management and people that run this site are very good people as well. It's just sad to see it this way maybe something will change in the future and things will return to a more normal and better way of being but I seriously doubt it it's just very sad. MJ