Encounter: Sunny at Luxury

• ketro
  • 12-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Date: 12/8/19
Name: Cherry
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Very long, straight, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5'4, 130 lbs. Soft, curvy body. Two very large tats (upper pelvic area and right breast)
Recommendation: -
Did you see sunny our cherry?
  • ketro
  • 12-09-2019, 05:18 AM
Did you see sunny our cherry? Originally Posted by Heartside
Sunny. I can't edit the review at this point, but it was definitely Sunny.
well-written review! good to see anyone writing a real review, let alone with good detail. we need more guys doing reviews.

I think you made the point very strong, that Sunny is simply not your type, too laid back, not sufficiently aggressive for you. WALDT.. I clicked very well with Sunny, I greatly appreciate what seemed to turn you away.. she is very sweet, gentle, and compliant.

• ketro
  • 12-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Chung. I think it was your review that put her on my radar. It would have been great if I had enjoyed my experience with her as much as you enjoyed yours, but that's the way of things sometimes. Either way, it gave me a good excuse to try out a new location.
I love this review. It is good to see both the hits and misses with ladies. I posted a miss with Foxy. Everyone else gets hits with her. So readers of this forum get to make an informed decision based on credible facts.

The main question is: Will you see her again and try to see if it was simply a bad day? Or will you move on? I won't see Foxy again. Because now I know she doesn't like larger muscular men. Was it chemistry? Or was it just an off day for her?

Either way, thanks for the well written and informative review.
Catholic?
Thanks for the feedback, Chung. I think it was your review that put her on my radar. It would have been great if I had enjoyed my experience with her as much as you enjoyed yours, but that's the way of things sometimes. Either way, it gave me a good excuse to try out a new location. Originally Posted by ketro
yes, YMMV is real. I definitely did "click" with Sunny, and I knew I was clicking in the first 2-3 minutes. I have found those first 200 seconds, or so, is very important. I try to start with a loving kiss and hug, with an upbeat attitude. it seems to work well. I expect "my girl" to be nervous, and if I don't counter that immediately, she may never graduate beyond that nervous feeling.. and my session will suffer.

I love this review. It is good to see both the hits and misses with ladies. I posted a miss with Foxy. Everyone else gets hits with her. So readers of this forum get to make an informed decision based on credible facts.

The main question is: Will you see her again and try to see if it was simply a bad day? Or will you move on? I won't see Foxy again. Because now I know she doesn't like larger muscular men. Was it chemistry? Or was it just an off day for her?

Either way, thanks for the well written and informative review. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
hang on.. I will see Foxy again, so... just what are you trying to say about muscular men?

I think chemistry generally improves on a second visit. that initial nervousness is gone, she knows you chose her to see again. but like with Foxy, not every girl will click with every guy.. and vice versa.

Catholic? Originally Posted by Heartside
yes! Sunny is a Loving Catholic, she loves to celebrate Mass. and she will celebrate your mass, whether it be 4 inches, or 9, LOL
Is this the same sunny that’s been at Bali awhile back ?
Is this the same sunny that’s been at Bali awhile back ? Originally Posted by Spicyqueso
I think she is a new Sunny. I love the description, she sounds kind of Geisha-ish. Is that what you call it?
I love a cute girl that is gentle, and at the same time fucks my brains out. That is a mind fuck few can deliver. I hope I can "get in" Saturday, I did get a Christmas Bonus that needs to be spent, thanks DJT
I'm seeing Sunny today, can't wait Man! Review tomorrow.
Is this the same sunny that’s been at Bali awhile back ? Originally Posted by Spicyqueso
I think she is a new Sunny. Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
I don't know about Bali, but I believe we confirmed that Sunny was at Good Time, with the same name. the reviews of the Sunny at Good Time were unmistakable in their descriptions, as the saying goes, "tattoos don't lie".

Sunny is so much like the former Good Time Spa girl "Mimi" (like Mimi's younger sister), her manner, looks, and menu are so similar. I always considered Mimi to be one of the living Legends, so any comparison is a high compliment!