OK Ladies........................

If your client books for 2 hours, do you like a drink or 2 and a chit chat? A
LOL...I enjoy that with a one hour appointment. two hours might call for adding snacks to the mix or even inviting a doubles partner for the second hour...woohoo!
drinks are nice, but make sure the water is hot and the shower working nothing like shower play to make time fly lol XOXO chelsea
I like your attitude, Chelsea!
  • SiD
  • 03-19-2010, 03:52 PM
I second that Purple.... very nice..
If your client books for 2 hours, do you like a drink or 2 and a chit chat? A Originally Posted by verygood69
Yes!! I'm never in a rush, so I do enjoy the conversation. I love to chat and find common interests.
  • fawn
  • 03-19-2010, 05:12 PM
If your client books for 2 hours, do you like a drink or 2 and a chit chat? A Originally Posted by verygood69
I love having a drink and some good conversation before hand, it helps loosen me up so that the freak can come out to play.....
At the very least, I schedule for an hour and a half but I almost always try to schedule for two hours.

When meeting someone new, I always schedule for two hours.

netman
I love having a drink and some good conversation before hand, it helps loosen me up so that the freak can come out to play..... Originally Posted by fawn
So DATY before the drink and some good conversation would not set the mood?
  • fawn
  • 03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
So DATY before the drink and some good conversation would not set the mood? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Oh babe, me riding your face before and after works for me....
there is never a bad time for DATY...............
Oh babe, me riding your face before and after works for me....
there is never a bad time for DATY............... Originally Posted by fawn
For Fawn Y= E and vice versa. Therefor DATE = DATY.

Get ready for mouth, jaw, and tongue warmup.
My hour sessions always turn into 1.5hrs anyways, with OR without drinks LOL! ....and most of my clocks (at my incall) are all the wrong time anyways! LOL, so YOU better not be in a hurry to go anywhere babe.

But a glass of champagne always makes me even MORE frisky than I already am....WATCHOUT!!!

ItalianaPrincess

All the above... and make sure nipple play is involved please.
LOL...I enjoy that with a one hour appointment. two hours might call for adding snacks to the mix or even inviting a doubles partner for the second hour...woohoo! Originally Posted by M A X

Oh M A X, snacking on a doubles partner works for me. Who's your favorite?
I usually have beer, wine, or...Crown (hello).. at my in call. It is nice to have a drink when we've got more time to spend with one another.
More Lubrication!! Wooo Hoooo!

I am ALL about some LUBE!

High Five!

Just sayin.....

~Kelly TNT