Providers: My decision or Hers

I really wanted to see a provider while she was in town. I didn't schedule an appointment, because I was too tired after work. I decided she wouldn't feel attracted. She's so sexy and really a genuine lady.

I always want to impress the ladies so they will want to see me again.

Should I have called her and explained I wanted to see her, but I was tired and wasn't really in the mood to enjoy her menu? Then let her decide if she wanted me to come by? That assumes she has the time available.

Did I do the right thing? I really want to know your thoughts.
Based on the fact that you are the paying customer and "paying" being the operative word here, I would venture to ask "Why?".
Last Sepetember I had a glowing session with a registered provider here and in the evening a UTR friend contacted me over and over again. She was inviting me to come over and hang out, to dinner, or just to have a drink with her and one of her hot friends. Our friendship is pay-for-play so, I just told her over a dozen times, NO. My logic is that, well, I already had that for lunch, I was tired and had waaaayyy too many other things to do. Why pay for something that you at that point, can't enjoy?
I really wanted to see a provider while she was in town. I didn't schedule an appointment, because I was too tired after work.

I always want to impress the ladies so they will want to see me again.

Should I have called her and explained I wanted to see her, but I was tired and wasn't really in the mood to enjoy her menu?

Did I do the right thing? I really want to know your thoughts. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
if you didnt plan on seeing her soon after you called her, they i not sure of any reason why you would call and tell her that. if you want to see her [i wont comment on that situation], just send her an email and let her know you'd like to schedule a visit on <insertYourFavoriteDayHere>.

i'd also say, just be yourself and do right. no need to go out of your way to impress them.
I always want to impress the ladies so they will want to see me again. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
posts like this will surely impress the ladies. your phone is probably ringing off the wall as we speak. please give us the details of how your awesome sessions ended up after this heart-felt post.

JPdM
I remember wanting to ask this girl to dance when I was in the 6th grade.. Never worked up the nerve... You should call her... Tell her how much you want to see her and impress her... I'm sure she will jump at the chance to see you...
Call and book when you are ready to go. Being nice and respectful usually gets the best results.
Hey Dude thi is not a dating site! when you are ready to see the lady and she is town call, or set up something before she comes back to town. Remember this is fantasy!!!!
Thanks. I appreciate all the input. It really hepls. It's my $, my fantasy, so whatever I'm in the mood for should be cool with her or any provider.
Thanks. I appreciate all the input. It really hepls. It's my $, my fantasy, so whatever I'm in the mood for should be cool with her or any provider. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Exactly, especially since you're paying with your hard-earned coin. I believe you got the message.