Lady's "About me" or Biography.

'Fess up time. How many of you guys actually read a gal's biographical stuff or head right for her pics/rates. I'm guilty...
Yes, I go right to the pics. If I am interested, I then read her bio, etc. If still interested, she goes on the list.
yep just what I thought, and who was it that said looks dont matter Yall are BAD boys
I admit that looks do matter, but like my taste in food, I like a wide variety.
They have a bio?

Okay, guilty here also

Chelsea, can you blame us with avatars as nice as yours? Yummm!
Nice tits Chelsea....did you say something?
Chelsea - Picnic by the lake? The pictures with you smiling are better.

On the list.
Actually fawn asked this same question just recently and got quite a few responses.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20411
thanks, And did you stop to think how many places we could explore looking for " ticks" if were down by the lake hummmm XOXO chelsea
When they look like this I tend to go to the Bio first!!
First glance I go to pics. If interested, I go to rates. If I'm thinking of making an appointment or deciding between ladies, I go to "about me". Then last it comes down to who has the biggest tits! lol...
I always look at the bio if I don't know the Lady. I am usually looking for age and office location.

Chipper
My three blog readers demonstrate that some people really do check it out for the articles.

P.S. I'm a C cup.
Carrie, there may only be three of us....but we are entertained with your thoughts and commentary. Also the random subjects you choose to talk about is very cool.
sorry for highjacking....
LMAO Hawk you are wrong for that