Dancin' In The Rain

Don't ya'll just LOVE this weather???
Like outside.. it makes me.. well moist.. The thunder, the lighting.. I LOVE IT!!! My ATF..
The Rain puts me in a mood... ooohhh wwweeee...
ya know.. ? There are only 3 things you cant do in the rain...
1.) Build a Sand castle.
2.) Build a snow man.
3.) Build a fire..
Ive thought alot about this!!!

So let me ask ya'll.. Do you love this rain..? or do you think it's yucky truckin through it, messin up the hair, does it make you sleepy??

What are your thoughts??

Silly me.. How could I leave out the most important thing...
SEX in the rain.. wow.. what a feeling!!!
Rain bring out the "snuggle factor" love the lay in bed and put the covers over our head and make more noise than the thunder.....
I've always loved the rain. People constantly give me looks for not quickening my stride to get in out of the rain. Why? Do they forget it's only water? It's invigorating.

But then again, I've always danced to the beat of a different drummer
I sleep so good when it rains. I love the thunder too, I always seem to dream better when it storms.
Silly me.. How could I leave out the most important thing...
SEX in the rain.. wow.. what a feeling!!! Originally Posted by Vixen DeVain
Wow V. Doing you in the rain sounds fun. Another fantasy to accomplish.
Hot sex during a raging thunderstorm....

All I am going to say
Wow,
All I can say is that I totally agree. The Rain, or for that matter, anything involving water!

ciao,
I sleep so good when it rains. I love the thunder too, I always seem to dream better when it storms. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I may dream of you!!
On a humid, hot summer night I hope someone calls me out in the rain....sounds sexy!
When it rains I inevitably find myself drawn outside, or opening my windows, etc. The thunderstorms here are great, I just wish it would rain here more often.
Its only warm enough in Florida...
to fuck in the rain.
...road trip!
Many moons ago, on a warm summer night, I was hot tubbing with the date of the day. It started to rain, and we were already warm from the tub so we jumped out into the refreshing rain, and had a passionate encounter with the rain falling around us. Over 15 years ago, and still vividly etched in my memory.

A nice long run in an easy summer rain can also be really great too, but then again WALDT.

TP out
Love having some real good fun that will make u tired... Then off to bed...
Back in the sticks , where I escaped from rainy weather is good for only one thing going home and praticing making making tricycle motors