HELLO

• TROLL
  • 03-26-2010, 10:35 PM

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS!!! I PLAN TO REEK HAVOC ON THIS SITE AND ALL ITS MEMBERS. I PLAN TO REGISTER MULTIPLE HANDLES TO STIR UP SHIT. I PLAN TO START ACCESSING CLIENT AND PROVIDER ACCOUNTS SO I CAN OUT PEOPLE TO THE REAL WORLD. HEEHEEHEE!!!
bye!!
That's what that "Report Post" button is for. Adios amigo, been nice knowing you...arrivederci!!!
Get a Fucking life douche bag!!!!!!!!! You are probably a serial killer anyways... you repulse me! TROLL!!!!
I believe you meant "Wreak" havoc. Unless you actually meant reek as in "smell" havoc but that doesn't really make sense. "I PLAN TO REEK HAVOC". Do you plan to create the smell of havoc? What does havoc smell like? I'm sure it doesn't smell like lilacs or daisys but that would be nice.

How does one create the smell of havoc? Do you have a secret lab in which you create scents? Perhaps it's underground as you are a troll. But there are sea trolls as well as the afore mentioned type. In any case, a troll dwelling would benefit from something nice-smelling as it's either underground or near rotting seaweed. Perhaps you'd be happier creating a scent that makes your home more comfortable. Trolls have a Nordic origin. Are you Nordic? Why would you want to hurt anyone here? Are you just vindictive? I'm sure the Nordic people wouldn't appreciate you representing them as well, less than the peaceful, loving folks they are.

You must be bored to tears living underground with nothing but cheesy 80's movies for company. I can't imagine what your life has been like with a face like that, yikes! I understand that you might have some issues but really, there's no need to take whatever it is out on a bunch of strangers. I think you know where this is going.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!!

Dharma, that was greatness!!!

Dude are you crazy!!
Where is that Harry Potter when you need him?
Attached Images File Type: jpg controll.jpg (9.5 KB, 186 views)
Hey guy, me thinks you will have a hard time getting laid with a fist full of $$$$ on this site
  • TBONE
  • 03-27-2010, 07:59 AM
Goodbye!