Pets at incalls

I was wondering what yall think about having pets at the ladies incall? Dose it bother you, or make you feel uncomfortable, or do you like it? There is a cat that I have found and i thought about keeping her at my incall instead of taking her to the pound. I would take her to where I live but I already have a cat there that is pretty set in her ways if yall know what I mean. So bringing another cat on board wouldn't be good.What do yall think?
Several of the ladies I've known had pets. However, cat hair on the trousers when there is no kitty at home (either kind, I guess, or why leave?), anyway, pet hair and allergies would be the two stumbling blocks I could see. Now that I have a grand cat and grand dog it wouldn't be an issue with me.

Regards,
Cats don't bother me but some people are allergic to them.

I say it is a wonderful thing that you wish to rescue a cat from an uncertain fate at a pound or shelter.

Do it babe but please have a separate room where the cat can stay if your customer is allergic to cats.
This has always been kind of a pet peeve of mine.....sorry for the bad pun...I dont generally care for pets at incalls......Especialy when they are allowed to roam free during a session.....if I wanted a voyeur watching I would have paid extra..
It also is an issue when the smell is noticable. I've been to more than a few incalls where the smell of urine, etc is overwhelming. It is especially an issue when the girl herself smells like her pets. If it is a small well groomed and cared after pet that I done have to "meet" and play with, I dont mind.....Too often, though, the girl dosent notice what the client does.........Be Careful, Tara........I will bet pets bother more guys than will admit....
Dude...! Cats so rule!

Seriously, my provider selection is limited to those who aren't allergic and/or fear my ninja kitties. I give fair warning about them whenever I send a request for a session. For those who do make it over to the ninja kitties dojo, there has never been an issue (they go into stealth mode and aren't seen until after we're done).
Tara, you seem to have a soft spot in your heart and you'd probable enjoy the cat. IMO, give her away, take her somewhere for another person to care for. Allergies to cats are common. After a while, the odor can be smelled by those with out pets. The cat fur, no matter how well you clean, is still around. The distraction factor. If I know a lady has a pet at her incall, I'll invite her to my place.

Just a thought. Many hotels are pet friendly. How would you react to an outcall with a pet there? Maybe an over friendly dog?

Just a thought.
I personnally don't mind pets as long as the place is kept clean and they are not roaming around during a session. I have friend with pets that their homes are spotless and also some that their places have been taken over by the animals.
I guess is different in every case.

My recommendation to you is to think about it and decide if you are willing to make the commitment to keep the cat happy and at the same time keep your place nice and clean.
Pets are a lot of work -I know first hand since I have a dog myself-.
NO WAY!

If you have a pet at your incall, expect a negative review. Nobody wants to deal with pet hair, or the smell of litter boxes. Or a pain in the ass dog who jumps all over you. Allergies are common, too.
Doesn't bother me as long as the provider's incall is clean and doesn't smell and the pet is well behaved.

Heck, I have had providers over to my house and Fido has jumped on the bed; trying to muzzel into my nookie......bad boy ! bad, bad, boy !!

Suggest that the provider have a sticky roller available for client use to get unwanted hairs off before leaving !
Be a professional. Pets do not belong at a professional's incall.
I love animals, but when I'm seeing a provider to get some nookie, animals are not on my mind and I would rather not have one around no matter how cute it is. There was even an instance when a girl had a little cute dog that jumped up on the bed in the middle of BCD because she close the door to the room because he would bark too much. That was not an enjoyable experience at all.

There are only negative things to come out of having a pet from the client perspective and really nothing positive.

Some negatives:
1) hair on clothes which would be hard to explain
2) some people are highly allergic
3) smell of litterbox if not kept immaculate
4) possibility of animal not behaving

Now if I pick up some good looking hottie at a bar late at night and I want to get some action I'll be willing to put up with just about anything to get some free nookie. But when you're paying for it there is a set of expectations that are in place. If Tara were a civilian and she were to call up travelling_man and say - hey big boy, get over and give me some loving!, then I wouldn't care if there was a great dane in there...I'd be all over some of that good loving. But the difference comes with it being a provider-client relationship vs a fuck buddy where you're thankful that the girl is giving you some free nookie and you'll put up with just about anything.
  • TBONE
  • 04-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Tara

You're question reminded me of the old joke:

Big Cats are Dangerous..BUT a Little "Pussy" never hurt anybody!

Wonder if any of the ladies have a pet alligator?
The pet smell is ALWAYS noticeable.

I do not want to wonder where your hands have been immediately before I walked through the door. . . or at least I do not want the image of your hands all over any pet implanted by the sight of a pet at your incall.

And cats are freaky little creatures that lurk. To me it is like seeing a rodent. Definite mood-killer.

Woody
I'm allergic to cats and the fur left on your clothes is a red flag to the
SO's.