Hairy or shaved... chests

What do you ladies prefer? Many women I know swear that they love a manly hairy chest, but it seems all the models/sex symbols have their's shaved/waxed. So... which is it? And how do you feel about neatly trimmed?
I think a guy with a hairy chest is VERY SEXY! A hairy chest is more 'manly' to me than a shaved chest. I love running my fingers through a man's chest hair and if he wears a nice smelling cologne then that is even sexier because the smell is in his chest hair. MMMmmmmm......
I like hairy

p.s. I really wish my ass looked like the one in your avatar lol
I like a natural chest---as long as they are not a cast member of Planet of the apes...lol!!!
Sure signs that I can't understand how the other sex thinks completely... I can't understand how ladies would like chests - or other parts - hairy.

What about trimmed chest hair?
Sure signs that I can't understand how the other sex thinks completely... I can't understand how ladies would like chests - or other parts - hairy.

What about trimmed chest hair? Originally Posted by Black Sedan
Because a hairy chest is manly
Meg I think you have a great ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about trimmed chest hair? Originally Posted by Black Sedan

A riddle, wrapped up in a mystery, inside an enigma.
Hairy chest; YES
Hairy balls; NO
So this gives me some ideas on who to call, being one of the hirsute type.
Hey Meg...as I remember your ass is just fine my dear!!!
Cheers!
I like all chests, men and womans.
  • hd
  • 04-21-2010, 12:58 PM
what if my, I mean, his hair is grey?
Love the way my nipples feel as I brush them against a hairy chest!
Love the way my nipples feel as I brush them against a hairy chest! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Boing!!!
What do you ladies prefer? Many women I know swear that they love a manly hairy chest, but it seems all the models/sex symbols have their's shaved/waxed. So... which is it? And how do you feel about neatly trimmed? Originally Posted by TheBizzer
I like hair, period.

But why would someone wish to trim their chest hair? I have a friend who SHAVES his chest hair. I adore him but it hurts my face when I have the natural tendency, like most women, to want to rub my face on his chest and/or play with his nipples.

I've complained and teased him about it but he has a pretty good excuse as to why he does it. He says that being shaved is what his wife prefers.

A hairy chest is masculine. It's warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I can understand "grooming" below the waist, although a little dental floss never hurt anyone ... but chest hair? Keep it ALL!

Elisabeth