By Far, The MOST Hilarious Craig's Ad EVER!

Til I find the next most hilarious one ever. Holy Hell, this one is piss yourself funny!

http://austin.craigslist.org/cas/1707372413.html

austin craigslist > personals > casual encounters please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Please report suspected exploitation of minors to the appropriate authorities
Neighborhood Hooker Midget seeks Retard in a Superhero Costume - w4m - 27 (south austin)

Date: 2010-04-23, 9:55PM CDT
Reply To This Post

I'm an attractive, sexy and gainfully employed midget who, while getting pounded daily by all manner of *circus freaks* (you know who you are,
Rex!), seeks to fulfill a longtime fantasy of my very own.

I used to rebel at the word "midget' but of late, have decided to take back the power in the label. And I thought "If I'm physically a 'midget', then
perhaps I should join forces - sexually speaking - with a 'mental' midget".

HOT.

Point and laugh all you want...I'll be cumming all the way to the bank.

So if you or someone you know is mentally disabled, drop me a line. They often say that "God divides", which I take to mean that said retard will
be hung like...one of my arms. Please.

I'm cute, just shy of 4 ft, blonde and ready for cock ALL THE TIME. I !WILL! fuck you under the table.

Please make sure that you do have an IQ of less than 100, cute's a plus but not necessary, over 18 but less than 50. A girl's got to have
standards, ya know.

Don't forget your costume. It's a very important part of the fantasy for me. Thanks!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1707372413
If find it disgusting but thats just me
  • Booth
  • 04-23-2010, 11:41 PM
I think the IQ requirement might find some takers around here.
I agree Vikki,

I think the person who posted this on CL is wrong for their cavalier use of the word "retard" and I am offended by it's repost in a flippant manner here.

We don't allow the 'n' word to be used here, or other derogative racial terms. We also don't use the word whore to describe women etc..

Why should we allow this?
Don't be so politicly correct. That's fucking funny.
I can certainly see how this sort of thing could be found offensive by some. (many) The post has been removed on CL and I can't see an ongoing discussion being very productive. Let's move along folks, thanks.

St. C