since my messages go unanswered

Why was an old review of mine allowed to be bumped and taken completely off subject??? It's over a year old a riddled with stupid comments new and old and should have been and would have been closed in the past. So the provider who bumped it her comments where edited but nobody said the usual its over 30 days old don't bump it statement.
  • JS42
  • 04-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Because a mod hasn't gotten to it yet. They will.
They got to the editing of a provider posting on the review which bumped it so they ignored it
  • JS42
  • 04-20-2013, 01:29 PM
No, I don't think it was ignored, the mod didn't realize it was the bumping of an old review. When he gets back around and realizes it, I'm sure the review will be closed.
  • Modda
  • 04-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes you are right JS. I edited the message and did not realize that it was old review, just saw the month.

Moreover the person who bumped the thread was Brooklynn Styles a provider. Don't know why there is a need for her to bump the review.

b@ileythepistol you have sent a PM to me yesterday night and do you think we are going to be online all the time for you?...esp during weekends? This is not a paid job for us. Ask the lady in question on why she has bumped the old review.
I love how everytime I ask a mod to do something it's nothing but additude.. Like I said any other time the post would have been closed after being bumped.
I love how everytime I ask a mod to do something it's nothing but additude.. Like I said any other time the post would have been closed after being bumped. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
I got no dog in this fight but it's been my experience you get what you give Bailey.

KsJack
I love how everytime I ask a mod to do something it's nothing but additude.. Like I said any other time the post would have been closed after being bumped. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Chill B@iley come see me and I'll bump you....
Chill B@iley come see me and I'll bump you.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lol sounds like a plan.

This is not a paid job for us. Ask the lady in question on why she has bumped the old review. Originally Posted by modda
Not my job to ask her anything and not my fault you don't get payed for the job.... Thanks for fixing it though
  • Bubba
  • 04-21-2013, 06:40 PM
It never ceases to amaze me that some people seem to think the staff's whole world revolves around ECCIE. Wake up people.....the staff have lives outside of this board.

As for not being paid.....I am certain Modda wasn't complaining (though I'm sure he wouldn't argue if it was offered....LOL) The point he was trying to make is that as a volunteer he and the rest of staff are not on here 24x7. They get to stuff as soon as they can. It may take a day or two or sometimes even 3 days but they get to it as quickly as possible. Publically calling them out in a thread because they didn't jump at your beck and call is at best, bad form!

As for Modda doing an edit and not noticing the review was a year old...I am disappointed Modda.....to find out you are human after all!!! LOL! Come on people, these guys are very, very good but they aren't perfect! Give'em a break!! Geezzz!!!

Off my soapbox for now. I will head back to my own reality and relax.......for now!
Modda was out riding his ATF around in the new car they all get for moderating.
I thought providers were not allowed to post a comment on reviews?
it is correct that ladies shouldn't be posting in reviews.

Im not really sure if its a mods job to play Sherlock in order to find out what issue there is or why it was bumped. I'm sure the proper action was taken, but if you really wanted to know why someone posted what they posted on your old review you should ask them and not expect someone else to do so for you.

Do you really want someone else speaking for you, or would you rather trust yourself and have your own voice?
Why was an old review of mine allowed to be bumped and taken completely off subject??? It's over a year old a riddled with stupid comments new and old and should have been and would have been closed in the past. So the provider who bumped it her comments where edited but nobody said the usual its over 30 days old don't bump it statement. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Just chill out and get a new tattoo.

If you have room left for another one, that is...