suggestion regarding review titles

It seems a lot of people fail to put the provider's name in the title of their review. Why not eliminate the "title" field alltogether (as it doesn't really provide any value), and instead, automatically use whatever is entered in the "provider name" field as the title for the review?
It seems a lot of people fail to put the provider's name in the title of their review. Why not eliminate the "title" field alltogether (as it doesn't really provide any value), and instead, automatically use whatever is entered in the "provider name" field as the title for the review? Originally Posted by kchornyboy
I have a feeling you may end up with 50 reviews for "Provider Name."
Not sure that would be problematic in the review forum, but i can see how that would be annoying if you're in a provider's profile trying to keep track as you read through all her reviews.

How about programming it such that the "provider name" field is automatically appended to the "title"?
How about the writer take an extra .5 seconds to type
the providers name in the title.
I can understand where kchornyboy's frustration is coming from in looking at a "fix" for poor titles and lacking provider name info for quick reference. Many times, however, the reviewer's title selection can give a little bit of additional insight on the review that can be ascertained outside of the ROS, such as "So-So Time with Tina", or whatever.

However, when it comes right down to it...
How about the writer take an extra .5 seconds to type the providers name in the title. Originally Posted by big country
^^ This is the thread winner! Close it up!
why dont we assign them names based on their best asset
-Deeeeep Throat
-HUGE BOOBS
-TIGHT AS A VICE
-Kisses like candy

save me time to looking for what I want(someone to vacuum/do laundry/order me pizza)

Not sure that would be problematic in the review forum, but i can see how that would be annoying if you're in a provider's profile trying to keep track as you read through all her reviews.

How about programming it such that the "provider name" field is automatically appended to the "title"? Originally Posted by kchornyboy