Rochester Hotel Questions...

I'm actively considering Rochester this week and I am mulling over hotels.

There seem to be a variety of areas, and options so I would love some insight into other board members experiences and preferences based on location, etc.

Side note: I hope this is not a re-post. I searched back pretty far but I am just not finding any threads that address this specifically so forgive me if I missed it.

Thanks in advance,
Rylee
You can never go wrong with [Staff edit by jackfengshui: Name deleted], which is centrally located downtown and very upscale.

You can probably get a decent deal on Priceline or one of the other "bid" sites.
A number of ladies use [Staff edit by jackfengshui: Name deleted] in the Rochester area. One is in Greece and the other in Henrietta. They offer a studio suite with full kitchen for around $80 a night. You can get in for less depending on location, day of week or if you go to make the reservation and then hit your back button on the reservation web page it then generates a drop down box telling you of a $10 off code if you continue with the reservation.

Lots of [Staff edit by jackfengshui: Names deleted], etc. in the Rochester area as well. Expect to pay $100 or more at these hotels.

Like the other gentleman said you can try Priceline, Hotwire or use kayak.com to check all hotels on a given day in the Rochester area.

Kathmandu
Sorry guys, we cannot have explicit hotel names to protect the ladies who are using them. Please feel free to PM Rylee with your information.