Another Radical Muslim Terrorist Attack..Ohio State

• DSK
  • 11-29-2016, 07:12 AM
It appears the radical Muslim element feels the encouragement of Lone Wolf knife attacks will serve them well. We will see about that, I guess..

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...attack-n689076

An Ohio State University student posted a rant shortly before he plowed a car into a campus crowd and stabbed people with a butcher knife in an ambush that ended when a police officer shot him dead, a law enforcement official said.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, wrote on what appears to be his Facebook page that he had reached a "boiling point," made a reference to "lone wolf attacks" and cited radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

"America! Stop interfering with other countries, especially Muslim Ummah [community]. We are not weak. We are not weak, remember that," the post said.

Two hours before that, a cryptic post on the page said: "Forgive and forget. Love."
Yup again , libs will want background checks on knifes now
^^ if you are on this site and don't think you are a liberal...well dang it, you've been lying to yourself this whole time ..lmao!!
it seems the adjective radical is misused or, perhaps,superfluous

although it could be its used sarcastically as the word another precedes it

however, and whatever the case, if a muslim doesn't believe in jihad and such things, now that is a radical
^^ if you are on this site and don't think you are a liberal...well dang it, you've been lying to yourself this whole time ..lmao!! Originally Posted by oilman12
Hardly. This site is about capitalism, small business, and profit.

No "entitlement pussy" offered on here!!!
This is the free market at it's finest.

Terrorist, terrorism, radical, whatever you want to call it.
Makes you really worry about the brainwashing that goes on in our public schools if you compare what these people go through in order to believe the way they do.
Just look at the "protesters" that did not even vote in the election yet rail against the process. Which is it, wee they getting paid or are they so brainwashed they cannot understand what is really going on.
I'm just glad this idiot will never be anywhere near the White House...

The cop's "act of gun violence" saved lives.
The dead shooter was a refugee with legitimate papers issued by .......!
  • DSK
  • 11-29-2016, 02:32 PM
I'm just glad this idiot will never be anywhere near the White House...

The cop's "act of gun violence" saved lives. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Well put!
Ya'll need to cut Timmie some slack. He was taking it easy and not taking any of the heat for the "recount" decision .... "above the fray" so to speak. He was probably still celebrating that the nightmare was over!
I hate it for those kids and their family. I really can't fathom how Obama can live with himself after letting these people in that can't be vetted to slaughter our kids.

After eight years of watching this, and what is happening all over the world, I'm left with only two explanations:
He is either so fucking stupid that he just doesn't understand that those kids and their constitutional right to life TRUMPS (see what I did there?) everything else.
or
He secretly gets off on it.
Thank Allah that in a few more days we will hear the phrase "radical Islam" from our President's lips.
Thank Allah that in a few more days we will hear the phrase "radical Islam" from our President's lips. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, thank god! Ohio State admins advises it's kids against xenophobia with little cartoons that draw stick figures of refugees and tells them not to fear them. Stupid fucking idiots, Obama trained and certified.
Yes, thank god! Ohio State admins advises it's kids against xenophobia with little cartoons that draw stick figures of refugees and tells them not to fear them. Stupid fucking idiots, Obama trained and certified. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Campuses generally (not all) have always been "out of step" with reality. Primarily because Liberals gravitate to "education," because they think they have something of value to present to "the informed masses"! But also the pay check primarily comes from taxpayers, for whom they have nothing but contempt ("the deplorables").