It's The Most Wonderful Time In 8 Years

I don't like Hannity, but this is funny! Too bad the libs are gone, it would be fun to watch them meltdown.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanp...-the-15354656/
That's a good one cog
This great watching the liberals cry ( I guess then need a safe place) LOL
That's pretty darned good.

I do want to see the Hilldabeast at least one more time walking on the stage, doing that stupid shit head bob and hand clap that became her trademark.

Lying, obnoxious, deceitful, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.
Pretty funny--for Hannity. The most amusing thing on his radio show is usually his oft-repeated assertion that we all have God-given talents and abilities. I always feel like calling and asking, "Oh yeah, Sean? And what might your talent be?"

(I know, I know: "Just making boatloads of money.")
I always feel like calling and asking, "Oh yeah, Sean? And what might your talent be?"
Originally Posted by roaringfork
Two on you:

He's got an audience on a "talk show" and

... better at picking Presidential candidates.

Oh, yea. Making "boatloads" of money.

Now, am I a "Hannity Fan"? No. But FACTS are FACTS.
Two on you:

He's got an audience on a "talk show" and

... better at picking Presidential candidates.

Oh, yea. Making "boatloads" of money.

Now, am I a "Hannity Fan"? No. But FACTS are FACTS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just saying Hannity is less an example of extraordinary talent, than of how far a guy can get by just stolidly grinding it out for three or four hours a day. I think that in another post I made the point that having to go from Limbaugh to Hannity at 2:00 every day is a lot like a Van Halen twofer where the first song features David Lee Roth, and the second one Sammy fuckin' Hagar. If there's no one more scintillating to compare the lackluster plugger to, then we tend not to feel the difference.
Well, Hannity is certainly no Rush Limbaugh.
Well, Hannity is certainly no Rush Limbaugh. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Neither one get much attention from me.. especially the latter one.

If Hannity has someone "important" on I will watch to hear what they have to say and tune him out, because he's a broken record of "talking points" and I only need to hear them once.
Hannity is more of a "Sean Popeil". All he does is sell.