so (cough cough) So how will Trump improve this guys life

ohh my. these poor poor souls.

and how will he improve your life the first 6 months to year. Any thoughts on what you're personally expecting? guy does own a nice trailer though. lmao

ohh my...I sure hope these guys get a raise. look like they living swell already

Go suck some cocks sap sucker.
Go suck some cocks sap sucker. Originally Posted by bambino
She's run out of takers.
It looks to me like he's pretty content.
It looks to me like he's pretty content. Originally Posted by Jackie S
lol then why was he complaining about Obama and why is he pimping for Trump with his vote. yeah he's content alright.

poor guys these guys talking about working 7 days a week in the fields. hahaha too bad they no longer have slaves to do that work. Life won't change one iota under Trump lol
Go suck some cocks sap sucker. Originally Posted by bambino
works for you huh?
She's run out of takers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
how's that I'm a woman schtick working out for ya
Any thoughts on what you're personally expecting? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm personally expecting you to finally Wake Up (someday....and sooner than later hopefully) and realize no one here cares what you have to say.
^ you're a big fat meany
Obama is going to pay for everything

https://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI

You gotta remember Peggy Joseph! She’s the Florida woman who said after an Obama speech in 2008: “I won’t have to worry about puttin’ gas in my car, I won’t have to worry about payin’ my mortgage.”
Now even SHE has turned on the president and has seen the light shining as bright as the hot sun on a non-man-made globally warm day.
In the upcoming documentary “There’s No Place Like Uopia,” filmmaker Joel Gilbert found Peggy and was surprised to learn that the former Internet phenom is now strongly ANTI-Obama!
Gilbert spoke with her for his documentary, and learned she lives in the suburbs, is a soccer mom with four kids and is working as a nurse. She’s never taken any government freebies in her life and admitted that she had gotten caught up in the historical moment of Barack Obama’s election and wasn’t thinking for herself.
In this just released clip, Peggy Joseph is well-spoken. When asked by Gilbert, “Did Obama pay for your mortgage and did he pay for your gas?” Joseph laughs and replies, “Absolutely not! Mortgage got worse and gas prices got higher … At that time we needed a change but a change for the better not the worse.”
Obama is going to pay for everything

https://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI Originally Posted by Gotyour6
^ if youre a conservative then lol fail attempt.
ohh my. these poor poor souls.

and how will he improve your life the first 6 months to year. Any thoughts on what you're personally expecting? guy does own a nice trailer though. lmao
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Catfish has something to say to you, Sissy 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49mt3lUlI0U&t
how's that I'm a woman schtick working out for ya Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Who said anything about "a woman"?
like I said educated liberals have no common since