The United States is now open for business!

Old news, they have been investing for some time. This is just a continuation of what they started a long time ago. Are you aware they own most of Sprint.
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Old news, they have been investing for some time. This is just a continuation of what they started a long time ago. Are you aware they own most of Sprint. Originally Posted by BigLouie
80%, I believe, which makes this a very credible announcement.
Old news, they have been investing for some time. This is just a continuation of what they started a long time ago. Are you aware they own most of Sprint. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Yes doofus, I am aware they own Sprint. But it looks like he wants to do significantly more business and create more jobs because Trump is going to lower corporate tax rates and reduce burdensome regulations. Are you aware that's going to happen Big Schmooie?
This does not have anything to do with Trump or relaxing of regulations. Softbank announced back in 2013 their intention to open plants in Texas and Penn. Earlier in the year they formed a $100 million dollar fund to invest around the world. All of this has already been planned and would have happened no matter who was elected no matter what Trump says.
This does not have anything to do with Trump or relaxing of regulations. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Is it Bush's fault?

This is the "new" Liberal/Anti-Trump mantra ...

.... "old news"!!!!

Or ....

....... "it happened while Obaminable was President" ...
This does not have anything to do with Trump or relaxing of regulations. Softbank announced back in 2013 their intention to open plants in Texas and Penn. Earlier in the year they formed a $100 million dollar fund to invest around the world. All of this has already been planned and would have happened no matter who was elected no matter what Trump says. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Oh really Big Schmooie? SoftBank wanted to acquire T-Mobile but Obamas regulators shot the deal down. You can try in vain to put a negative spin on what's happening since Trumps been elected but you look silly. If you can't accept that business will benefit and grow under lower taxation and less regulations you're too far gone. But you can wear the hat of current Village Idiot. It fits you well.

A direct quote from Masa:

Japanese telecom giant SoftBank is going to invest $50 billion in the United States toward businesses and create 50,000 new jobs during Donald Trump’s tenure. The investment is a “celebration” of Trump’s “new job”, SoftBank’s CEO said.

And this one. Pay close attention Big Schmooie to what he said:

"I just came to celebrate his new job. We were talking about it,” Son told reporters. “Then I said I would like to celebrate his presidential job and commit, because he would do a lot of deregulation. I said this is great. The United States would become great again.”
This does not have anything to do with Trump or relaxing of regulations. Softbank announced back in 2013 their intention to open plants in Texas and Penn. Earlier in the year they formed a $100 million dollar fund to invest around the world. All of this has already been planned and would have happened no matter who was elected no matter what Trump says. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I wonder why they didn't make this announcement when the liberal filth thought Crooked Hillary had the election won and they were jerking each other off in glee...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt....c35f8b4612/amp

Just the beginning. Originally Posted by bambino
open for business just like your asshole
open for business just like your asshole Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No, you can't lick my asshole. Now run along Sap Sucker. You're stupid and worthless.
No, you can't lick my asshole. Now run along Sap Sucker. You're stupid and worthless. Originally Posted by bambino
Sissy Chump is the new retarded lenny the dancing turf
Turd
Merging two telecoms is totally different from building plants. Note that Softbank is a big fan of advanced manufacturing which means well educated workers. Don't expect high paying jobs for marginally educated workers. That is just today's America and it's not going to change
Well I guess that leaves you out big smoothie
Merging two telecoms is totally different from building plants. Note that Softbank is a big fan of advanced manufacturing which means well educated workers. Don't expect high paying jobs for marginally educated workers. That is just today's America and it's not going to change Originally Posted by BigLouie
Pray tell Big Schmooie, you're admitting that high paying jobs are coming to America instead of Obamas minimum wage economy. Nobody but Libtards like yourself to expect high paying jobs for low skilled workers.