Time's Person of the Year: Donald J. Trump

I felt a disturbance in the force today. As if millions of liberals cried out in pain and outrge. Even those that were stoned or sleeping it off.

And Hillary came in second again!!!!!
And Hillary came in second again!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Her vagina did anyway...
Her vagina did anyway... Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
You sure she has one?
You sure she has one? Originally Posted by bambino
.. and then is it "functioning" ... as in "grabbable"!
I'm surprised it wasn't Fidel Castro for his great contribution to the World by finally dying.

I bet Time's editorial staff tried to come up with every conceivable reason NOT to choose President Elect Trump. But, just as in the election, the choice was enevidable.

I bet Time's editorial staff tried to come up with every conceivable reason NOT to choose President Elect Trump. But, just as in the election, the choice was enevidable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I suspect the "argument" that finally prevailed ....

... was based on how remarkable it was that someone like him could beat HillaryNoMore, who was "supposed to win"! The Liberals and their Media are still struggling with the distress and fear they generated themselves in order to put HillaryNoMore in the WH.
haven't read the article but the catch phrase on the cover is the President of the Divided States of America

wonder if its due to the "divisive" and "racist" and "white supremacist" campaign run by trump

after the lawlessness of Obama ever so often when someone in Texas would mention succession, the leftist news media would have a fit

now its congresswomen and california and the left coast and new york perhaps wanting to secede
Only fitting Time makes this announcement today....the same date CNN has chosen to broadcast their Legacy of Barack Obama special this evening.
No doubt it'll be chockfull of truth and fact....as they see it.
Only fitting Time makes this announcement today....the same date CNN has chosen to broadcast their Legacy of Barack Obama special this evening.
No doubt it'll be chockfull of truth and fact....as they see it. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
President Obama's Legacy........"How to bullshit the entire Country while reading a TelePrompter"
Let's remember that Adolph Hitler was once Time's Man of the Year.

Person of the Year (called Man of the Year until 1999) is an annual issue of the United States news magazine Time that features and profiles a person, a group, an idea, or an object that "for better or for worse...has done the most to influence the events of the year".

Donald Trump certainly deserves the honor based on that criterion.
Leave it to the loonies of the left to make that comparison. Remember, Obama was also Person of the Year.
Leave it to the loonies of the left to make that comparison. Remember, Obama was also Person of the Year. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Idiot. I didn't say it as a positive or negative. Simply that the Person of the Year is not given to the person in the world who has made the most outstanding contributions to mankind in the calendar year. In the years that they won, Hitler, Obama, and now Trump had the most influence on events.
Bringing up Hilter means you made the comparison. Own it.

Trump's Nobel Prize is already a couple of weeks overdue.
  • DSK
  • 12-07-2016, 02:21 PM
haven't read the article but the catch phrase on the cover is the President of the Divided States of America

wonder if its due to the "divisive" and "racist" and "white supremacist" campaign run by trump

after the lawlessness of Obama ever so often when someone in Texas would mention succession, the leftist news media would have a fit

now its congresswomen and california and the left coast and new york perhaps wanting to secede Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It would be great if California and New York secede - I'd let them stay on the dollar.

P.S. Assup stills sucks big fat dicks, the faggotty little punk ass bitch asshole. He goes to bus stations and sucks dicks for $10 USD. He is hated by his own people, and rational, freedom loving men everywhere.
He should be stripped of his US citizenship and dumped at the Canadian border in the winter.