DNC Chairman contender, Keith Ellison, thinks Germans attacked Pearl Harbor

DNC Chairman contender, Keith Ellison, known for his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, who once proposed a separate country for black people to be carved out of the American Southeast, once stated that the Nazis bombed Pearl Harbor on the O'Reilly show in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xON45yeObBk&feature
He must be related to Little Eva. Lol.

DNC Chairman contender, Keith Ellison, known for his ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, who once proposed a separate country for black people to be carved out of the American Southeast, once stated that the Nazis bombed Pearl Harbor on the O'Reilly show in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xON45yeObBk&feature Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the Germans did bomb Pearl Harbor .. everyone knows that ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xON45yeObBk&feature Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He and Hank Johnson ( D-Georgia ) must be the " brain trust " of the dumbascrap party. Johnson once asked an Admiral if Guam wouldn't fall into the Pacific Ocean if more American troops were deployed to the island. Johnson was a favorite of EKIM, for MANY reasons !
  • DSK
  • 12-10-2016, 01:23 AM

He is truly the best man for the job. You want a total dumbfuck like him leading your competitor.

If he does manage to create a separate country for the black folk, I sincerely hope he takes Sissy Chaps with him. Since Trump is now President, my previous offer of 100 grand for reparations is reduced to 50 grand per [prohibited word].
Why do these "pearls of wisdom" get uncovered and aired BEFOREHAND?

Now, no DimOcrats will go on Fox News.
To be fair, it wasn't a clean bit of stupidity. He didn't say separate and outright that Germany attacked Pearl Harbor but he didn't say it was the Japanese either. Could be a bit of political correctness going on there. Can't point the finger at Asians when you can try to blame Caucasians instead. Still, his claim that we KNOW the Iranians were not trying to build a nuclear weapon is pretty damn stupid just on it's face. We don't put security in a bank on the certain knowledge that a robbery is coming. We put security there on the odds that something will happen. Same thing about a Muslim nuclear weapon in the hands of radicals (which is the government of Iran). We do not have to know 100% to understand what doing nothing could bring to the west. What number is acceptable is up to the current administration and I guess Obama NEVER understood that we're already at 50%.
To be fair, it wasn't a clean bit of stupidity. He didn't say separate and outright that Germany attacked Pearl Harbor but he didn't say it was the Japanese either. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Historically the "Axis" communicated and to the extent possible "coordinated" their respective efforts. The "Master Plan" was for the Japanese to "take" the "oriental" sweep .... through China while securing "the Islands" (which included Australia) and proceed West to as far as Turkey. Pearl Harbor was key to allowing the Japanese to move effectively in the Pacific. The argument in Japan was over the U.S. reaction ... and some of the implementing was based on faulty intelligence....aggravated by "radio silence" for a period of time.

That ignores his actual words .... Liberals seem to have a knack for having to explain what their representatives "really meant" to say ... It's been ongoing for 8 years now. The bullshitters on this board are no exception.
Hitler was dumb founded when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor
Hitler was dumb founded when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor Originally Posted by gary5912
He wasn't alone!

That is a distinction that makes a difference with 911.
he has a slight out in that he could say he was referring to the proximate cause of the u.s. entering the war even though the immediate discussion was about Nazi Germany

if he does become dnc chairman, his lieutenant needs to be the guy who asked the general about the island, was it guam?, tipping over, if too many people were on one side or the other.
that way, when he is forced to resign ala debbie wasserman-schultz, an able replacement will be waiting in the wings, ala donna "from time to time I get the questions in advance" brazile.
Ellison loves Israel and Jewish people in general. I wouldn't put too much stock in his friendship with Calypso Louie.
Ellison loves Israel and Jewish people in general. I wouldn't put too much stock in his friendship with Calypso Louie. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that some of the "Fake News" HillaryNoMore wants to suppress?

Apparently, the Liberals need to do so soul-searching regarding THEIR educational philosophy if the curriculum doesn't include sufficient problem-solving skill development for the average citizen to sort out ... Fake News from FACTS.

Now the Liberals have to make that sorting decision?
How about the female who while watching the MARS rover asked if it was going near where the astronauts landed.