Best place in austin to "do it" outside?

Sometimes I am out at night driving or walking around and a clean bathroom isn't always available. I used to get drunk at rack daddy's at riverside and pleasant valley (rip) and as soon as I would leave the lot, I would have loose bowels. I would have to defecate in the ibc parking lot at pleasant valley and cesar Chaves or at the car wash just south of Riverside.

I used to hang around the Hancock center (shopping center with heb) at 1000 e 41st almost every day. But sometimes it was late and couldn't make it to the heb bathroom. I would have to go to public stor age across the street and go behind their dumpster. Be careful where you step because other people would go behind the dumpster as well.

There is a parking garage at 183 and Anderson that I've used before as well. I always carry a roll of toilet paper in my car. You always find a use for it.
I've tried a few different places...

You should have seen the looks "we" got from the cops walking in & out!

Did you strip search her for weapons?!! That's great SL!
Did you strip search her for weapons?!! That's great SL! Originally Posted by artist6338
Oh Hell Yes! The look on the cops faces was priceless. Im sure they figued "we" had permission to be there or figured it was a public place and thought this guys fucking crazy.
I also forgot abother place that I have repeatedly blessed with my fecal sacrament. The stretch of Comal st between 12th and Martin Luther king. Both sides are fenced in and there's a cemetery on both sides. That area is a good place to poop at night because no one can see you while you shit from behind the cover of your parked car.

I have taken many shits at car wash bays. Usually the one that's closed on cesar chavez. I've also crapped several times at the car wash on north lamar.

As far as clean public bathrooms go.....I recommend holiday Inn at 6000 middle fiskville. Also the la Quinta at the 7100 block of North I 35. Seton hospital is always clean. Nearby bailey park has a 24 hour outhouse you can use which usually is stocked with toilet paper.
Shit happens.

I'm certainly not above it. I have excreted alfresco myself here and there but no way it's been more than like 5 times in all my 45 years.

But, Sweet Little 8 Pound Baby Jesus dude, it seems like you shit outside WAAAAAAAY more than the average motherfucker!

This is a fun thread though.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Our favorite perv is back

Our favorite perv is back

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Yes indeed! The Serial Pooper!
I've also thrown empty gatorade bottles full of piss out the window all throughout austin. When you're stuck in traffic, you have to pee somewhere.