***I made it into NASHVILLE and feel lost.***

What is there to do here? Kind of lonely. Lol. Another side of the states with so many trees, hills, etc. Welcome me here.
theres me! thats whats todo here!
Silly you. Of course. Lol.
there is a great mall

http://www.themallatgreenhills.com/

have fun!
What is there to do here? Kind of lonely. Lol. Another side of the states with so many trees, hills, etc. Welcome me here.
Originally Posted by sovanna
Hills is right, get over to Knoxville if you want to see the pretty part of the state. I'm with Tits I'll give you someone to do while you are in town.
Have fun
Silly you. Of course. Lol. Originally Posted by sovanna
get wit me so i can show you nash then we can do IT good or maybe do IT good 1st so ima not nerves then see nash.
Thanks DallasRain and Fastcars1966. What Tits McFloppin?
I'll be hanging at the hard rock tonight .. might I offer you a drink?

XXOXO

Amber Doll
Awww AmberDoll so sweet! I was in Nashville last week. I'm currently in Houston. Have fun and be safe.
Thanks DallasRain and Fastcars1966. What Tits McFloppin? Originally Posted by sovanna
im sayin i wanna do IT wit you 1st then i can relax to show you around nash! see i can date a girl only if we do IT 1st cuz that breks the ice for me. you will like how i do IT cuz i can do IT good!
Many great suggestions in the Nashville Scene...Cool Springs, Franklin and West End offer great food and shopping
having fun yet???