City: Topeka
State: Kansas
Address: California ave
Activities: lol,Bbbj,daty,CFS
Mish doggy cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Colored red past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is sexy very beautiful face beautiful probably b cup breast and possibly carrying a little extra weight but still sexy. Has had baby but few years ago. Don’t remember any piercings or tattoos. Girl next door look hot stripper blend
Recommendation: Yes

Staff edit: You have been around long enough to now that any discussions of this nature or of this topic MUST be in private tags in public forums to avoid infractions and points –S31
  • 07-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Sorry guys

Staff edit: You have been around long enough to know that any discussions of this nature or of this topic MUST be in private tags in public forums to avoid infractions and points –S31
what club does she dance at?
  • 07-11-2019, 01:40 PM
I know she’s worked at both besides a Lawrence one. Can’t say currently if she even still does which may be why she’s branching out
  • 07-12-2019, 11:12 AM
She’s staying in kc till Tuesday with a black friend sounds like offering double the love if interested. Argentine kck. I’m trying to get her to join site
how is one to find her if she does not advertise?
I texted her and interested in meeting but need more info. Pics would really help.
  • 07-12-2019, 01:09 PM
So apparently she is asking for a little more then I said and I don’t know how to change that and also she has text pics to people asking for them I know. I don’t know how and not my place to post pics and advertise, just trying to help. Her number is in reveiw
not my place to post pics and advertise Originally Posted by 8360
Exactly unless you are her manager.

Guys, if you are interested, contact the girl and ask your questions of her.
I've seen her. She's the real deal. I'll post my review once she has some sort of profile to link up to.
JamCentral, we create administrative profiles for girls who are not members of Eccie, so post your encounter report.
So apparently she is asking for a little more then I said and I don’t know how to change that and also she has text pics to people asking for them I know. I don’t know how and not my place to post pics and advertise, just trying to help. Her number is in reveiw Originally Posted by 8360
Are those pics really her?