NOT WINNING…

Alex Jones got smacked hard today. $45M +

Judge told him to STFU about the trial and Sandy Hook.

Jones reportedly is worth over $270M and is trying to move it so he doesn’t have to pay.

Fuck that guy.
And this is the first of the suits, there are two more I believe. This is well deserved.
He admitted on the stand that he honestly now believes Sandy Hook happened.
He always knew it happened, the whole conspiracy shit is just that
It is sad that clown even had a voice to reach out to so many gullible dipshits who believed all of his ridiculous drivel. No wonder he and Trump were close... birds of a feather form cults together. Haha
I'm sure he is going to loose the next two court fights and hope this fat ass dipshit goes down for good, I'm thinking perjury charges are in order.
I'm sure he is going to loose the next two court fights and hope this fat ass dipshit goes down for good, I'm thinking perjury charges are in order. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Definitely. Maybe some finance-related stuff as well.

He’s pond scum.
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrp!
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrp! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You have a point there DF, or is this a typical reaction when anybody posts news about your hero?

It was reported last night on local news that, Texas has a law that alex will only be responsible for up to 750k per person. So hes only gonna have to pay a few million in the end.
Connecticut has no such law.

And yes-- Texas has that law. Seems that while its OK for Abbott to make his fortune on lawsuits-- that he wanted to make sure others couldn't.
Connecticut has no such law.

And yes-- Texas has that law. Seems that while its OK for Abbott to make his fortune on lawsuits-- that he wanted to make sure others couldn't. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Abbott made his fortune on a personal injury case, in case anyone was wondering.
Because he was slower than a tree, Abbott is another frigging loser and he can take Alex dumbass with him.
Fuck both those guys.
Abbott made his fortune on a personal injury case, in case anyone was wondering. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Treat me like a hobbyist that is too lazy to read a Providers meetup page: got a link to this personal injury case?