Question about girls toys

Hello fellow hobbyists!

I have a quick question for all of you, ladies preferred! I'm looking to buy a toy for my best gal pal and was looking for some suggestions. I'd like something small and portable that stimulates the bean if you know what I mean. I've never bought anything like this before so names and/or brands would help me tremendously.

Thanks in advance all! Happy Hobbying Holidays!

<3
G
The "Member Suggestions and Feedback" forum is for suggestions or feedback to ECCIE, not for members.

Moving this to The Sandbox for your discussion.
Keurig has a new machine that stimulates a bean into a nice single serve cup of coffee. Quite impressive.
Keurig has a new machine that stimulates a bean into a nice single serve cup of coffee. Quite impressive. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That one got a smile, nice. Green Mountain EXTRA BOLD ftw! Still hoping for a few serious suggestions. Apologies on posting in the wrong area!
I love the Golden Bumble Bee Egg Bullet. It's one of my favorite toys to play with.
But if your looking for small and discreet maybe just a vibrating bullet or pocket rocket.
Hell get a Harley it will stimulate her all over especially her "bean"
Hell get a Harley it will stimulate her all over especially her "bean" Originally Posted by ekim008
Be sure to get a pre-EVO. Later models don't shake enough. When I used to take my ex for a ride on my '81, we never made it to the bedroom. It was kitchen floor, snack bar, bent over the dishwasher, living room floor, hallway, etc.

Torito
My gawd why did you stop giving her rides?
Thanks all!!
My gawd why did you stop giving her rides? Originally Posted by pyramider

I finally had to divorce the crazy ass for reasons I will not go into.
She was incredible. Tied for second best I ever had. No pussy is worth her shit.

Torito
I like this! Has wireless remote control.. so she can be stimulated with you in control while sitting in public places like a fancy restaurant.... she can try hard to maintain without falling on floor screaming with pleasure while convulsing like the is having a grand mal..

http://www.myeldoradostore.com/prod_...VELD-SE4566-04
I like this! Has wireless remote control.. so she can be stimulated with you in control while sitting in public places like a fancy restaurant.... she can try hard to maintain without falling on floor screaming with pleasure while convulsing like the is having a grand mal..

http://www.myeldoradostore.com/prod_...VELD-SE4566-04 Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Lol, awesome LL, this might be my 2ND gift.. I'd hate to blow my toy wad right off the bat

Off topic, I've heard some seriously delectable and devious things about you!! I'll be 1st in line when you start taking new clients again!
  • thegj
  • 11-29-2011, 02:31 PM
The Hitachi majic wand- closest to a Harley I can think of with less cost. The remote eggs are fun out in public- especially walking around a mall at Christmas. She can look at diamonds and quake with pleasure.
@thegj recently I got one of the Hitachi Magic Wand and yes, it does magic...

Another brand I would recommend is Evolved.. There are a lot of selections from bullet, butterfly, rabbit. But one of my favorite called " Bendable Touch" it is also waterproof and does come with one year factory warranty.