Time to Disband the NLRB

What a bunch of phonies and political hacks. At least Boeing can build in South Carolina now.

http://thehill.com/blogs/transportat...eing-complaint

Guess you are trying to replace marshal since he was banned good luck
No. I'm aware of my caps lock key.
Guess you are trying to replace marshal since he was banned good luck Originally Posted by ekim008
No. I'm aware of my caps lock key. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG also seems to want to avoid wearing out the "H" and "A" keys!
What a bunch of phonies and political hacks. At least Boeing can build in South Carolina now.

http://thehill.com/blogs/transportat...eing-complaint

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I see that you have been watching FAUX News again!
No. I'm aware of my caps lock key. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, don't try to distance yourself from Marshall. Peas in a pod and while you will never admit that allegiance, you're cut from the same cloth. You're just slightly smart enough to try to disassociate yourself from the current crop of assclowns vying for the GOP nomination because they embarrass you. As well they should. Now, try to tell me about the kool-aid.
Oh, don't try to distance yourself from Marshall. Peas in a pod and while you will never admit that allegiance, you're cut from the same cloth. You're just slightly smart enough to try to disassociate yourself from the current crop of assclowns vying for the GOP nomination because they embarrass you. As well they should. Now, try to tell me about the kool-aid. Originally Posted by timpage
Does that make COG a half-assed Marshy?
Regardless of what everybody thinks of COG, Boeing can now build it's factory in SC.

Isn't that the issue here?
That is the issue, Jackie. But some would rather try to connect me with Arshole so they can feel better about themselves. It's ok, they need some self-esteem, too.
Regardless of what everybody thinks of COG, Boeing can now build it's factory in SC.

Isn't that the issue here? Originally Posted by Jackie S
That is the issue, Jackie. But some would rather try to connect me with Arshole so they can feel better about themselves. It's ok, they need some self-esteem, too. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is my understanding that Boeing is now happy with the final outcome, the IAMAW is now happy and the NLRB is now happy. If the 3 principles involved are all happy, who am I to complain?

It is quite apparent that COG is still unhappy! I suspect Marshy (but do not know with certainty) is also unhappy!

Therein lies the (possible) connection!

What about you Jackie? Are you happy with the final outcome or not?