Hey, Assup you perennial dipshit! 'Jane Doe' refused to attend her scheduled press conference!

'Jane Doe' refused to attend her own press conference, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Answer this, you perennial dipshit, "How the fuck does an 'anonymous' person receive death threats?", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The woman, known by the pseudonym Jane Doe, hid from media who were invited to her lawyer’s Los Angeles office for a press conference in which she was expected to reveal her identity.

Instead, her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cancelled the event in a brief, apologetic statement to a phalanx of cameras.

“Jane Doe has received numerous threats today as have all the Trump accusers that I have represented. She has decided she is too afraid to show her face. She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear. We’re going to have to reschedule. I apologize to all of you who came. I have nothing further.”

(The Guardian)

Furthermore, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, The Guardian has this to say about the accusers:

The allegations have received less media attention than other claims of sexual assaults by Trump partly because they appeared to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities.

A Guardian investigation this summer found that Norm Lubow, a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show, has been associated in the past with a range of disputed claims involving the likes of OJ Simpson and Kurt Cobain.

(The Guardian)

Asswipe is the definition of spam. And stupidity.
Asswipe is the definition of spam. And stupidity. Originally Posted by bambino
And the definition of a " barrow " .
She probably Googled........"Defamation of Character",and decided her recollection of what ever happenned changed.
What the FUCK are you talking about?

Is this Number 14 or Number 15?