Trump visits India

Don the Con Trump, the most corrupt “president” and lawless scoundrel who makes Richard Nixon look like Mr Rogers,
He’s visiting one of the most corrupt countries on the planet.
Those guys in turbans even cheat at cricket.
But when it comes to corruption I’m sure Trump will fit right in.
I bet they’ll give him few more tips he hasn’t thought of yet
they cheat in crickete???? lol... its their favorite sport.
Don the Con Trump, the most corrupt “president” and lawless scoundrel who makes Richard Nixon look like Mr Rogers,
I bet they’ll give him few more tips he hasn’t thought of yet Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
India is the largest Democracy in the world you pinko Commie faggot.
India is the largest Democracy in the world you pinko Commie faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
Blowjob is another one of the forum scholars with a degree in being a dipshit but Assup (HummerHoe) is still DOTY

I bet they’ll give him few more tips he hasn’t thought of yet Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Trump went to India for the food. The Tikka Masala is to die for.
He just wants to rename the Taj Mahal...
Ignorant and racist is no way to go through life.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2020, 06:45 PM
Trump went to India for the food. The Tikka Masala is to die for. Originally Posted by Levianon17
One can only hope....

One can only hope....

Originally Posted by WTF
Do you know anything about Indian cuisine?
Do you know anything about Indian cuisine? Originally Posted by Levianon17

all i know its mostly vegetarian menu with maybe few chickens thrown in and they are very spicy.

i remember reading someones adventure with spicy Indian food.

this person ordered some indian food and he found it very spicy. he asked for a glass of water. the servers refused to give him the water. a reason was given, don't remember the reason for refusal. I thought that was a cop out reason.
Look at all these white supremacists at the Trump rally in India. This is one is doing a seig heil!

Look at all these white supremacists at the Trump rally in India. This is one is doing a seig heil!

Originally Posted by Clay Media
In the history of stupid comments in this forum, you’re post might be the dumbest.
OP To much CNN for you ,,,,,,,,,,,Bambio said it all
all i know its mostly vegetarian menu with maybe few chickens thrown in and they are very spicy.

i remember reading someones adventure with spicy Indian food.

this person ordered some indian food and he found it very spicy. he asked for a glass of water. the servers refused to give him the water. a reason was given, don't remember the reason for refusal. I thought that was a cop out reason. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Chicken is the most common meat used in Indian Cuisine but lean red meats and pork are also used. It's the combination of spices called the Garam Masala that sets Indian cuisine apart from other types of cooking. I do a little cooking and I've tried a few Indian dishes which are referred to as Curries. Seek out an Indian Restaurant and give it a try it's very good.
Chicken is the most common meat used in Indian Cuisine but lean red meats and pork are also used. It's the combination of spices called the Garam Masala that sets Indian cuisine apart from other types of cooking. I do a little cooking and I've tried a few Indian dishes which are referred to as Curries. Seek out an Indian Restaurant and give it a try it's very good. Originally Posted by Levianon17

meat from I assume goat or lamb. I know they don't use beef from cows as they are sacred to eat.