Stop watch fetish.

Does anyone else have a stop watch fetish to see how long we lost in side.
You're just makin' up this shit!!
You're just makin' up this shit!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
if so, he's good at it
if so, he's good at it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Getting lost?

Does anyone else have a stop watch fetish to see how long we lost in side. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Rip,
Getting lost where inside?
timex social club good song. oldie. 60 minutes rerun, talk about iran contra. scam hero good guy. time myself onced last 2 half minutes. she gone. cry me river. no fish toxic algae. p4p now felonies. pocket pussy onlines. find watch know it time. fetish too espensive, i yank self write review for pa

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2380158
timex social club good song. oldie. 60 minutes rerun, talk about iran contra. scam hero good guy. time myself onced last 2 half minutes. she gone. cry me river. no fish toxic algae. p4p now felonies. pocket pussy onlines. find watch know it time. fetish too espensive, i yank self write review for pa

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2380158 Originally Posted by winn dixie
Rosie love ya long time, and always handy

never NCNS unless you did also and never a problem
Getting lost?

Rip,
Getting lost where inside? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I believe he means "how long we LAST inside".

Old Rip can come up with some off the wall shit.
drink few hads. hooker big tiddies creampie. puddins still embarrassment. wheels for prez. 2024
drink few hads. hooker big tiddies creampie. puddins still embarrassment. wheels for prez. 2024 Originally Posted by winn dixie
Speaking of cream pies, my fat bitch of a wife can beat Joey Chestnut in a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie eating contest. Lord help those within a 1 mile radius of when she takes a shit.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2380158 Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's hilarious that the only thing that got that thread shutdown was someone responding after 30 days. Mods didn't bat an eye at the utter ridiculousness and waste of space of the thread.
Speaking of cream pies, my fat bitch of a wife can beat Joey Chestnut in a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie eating contest. Lord help those within a 1 mile radius of when she takes a shit. Originally Posted by PA Dave
Says a lot about you, that you're still married to her.
It's hilarious that the only thing that got that thread shutdown was someone responding after 30 days. Mods didn't bat an eye at the utter ridiculousness and waste of space of the thread. Originally Posted by papadee
No sense of humor.
Says a lot about you, that you're still married to her. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Thank you very much for the kind words sir. The sanctity and the bonds of marriage are something that I hold near and deer to my heart. I was serious when I took those sacred vows straight out of the book of Corinthians. Divorce is a major reason why some groups of people are pieces of shit. She also inherited an obscene amount of money so I don't have to work ever again and when she does die from choking on a whole ham I will have the funds to buy me a Russian wife. Kind of the reason why I always make sure she has mountains of high sodium junk food.lol
This reminds me of a provider I used to see in the late 1990s. She had a timer set to crow as a rooster at 15 minute intervals.

Half hour appointment, better be busting your nut before the 2nd rooster crowing!