Common Sense in Menu Options

Goodness!!

Lately I have noticed that common sense is obviously NOT on everyones menu. Lack of experience? Lack of professionalism? Or just dont give a shit?

So please... allow me to share some of mine.

* Dressing like a cheap SW hooker when checking in to your incall... um duh! Just last week I saw some young girl dressed in toddler sized short shorts, a tube top, and heels that should only be work in a SC... walk in and check in! Maybe at a NO-TELL... but come on! NOT a 4 star!!

* Just recently while on tour I was kept awake ALL night by the sound of the girl across the hall. It was clockwork! EVERY hour on the hour I would hear "bam bam bam" of someone knocking VERY loudly on her door. And like clockwork.. an hour later you would hear him leaving. EVERY single hour!! How about getting a cheap motel with outside room access? Or perhaps a quiet tap on the door would work as well as softly closing door? Or hell... how about giving your kitty a break and maybe even giving yourself enough time to shower between the guys?

* If a guy short changes you.. whether on purpose or accident... Opening your incall door and screaming down the hall that he owes you $20 more dollars...duh!

*Pics- oh my goodness. I bet you look real sexy in your pic... but you may want to look at the whole pic. A dirty diaper in the back ground, dog poo on the floor, or bathtub pics with a ring around it so dark one thinks TUBGIRL was in there prior... kind a ruins the sexy in ur pic.. jus saying. Id think if a girl cant pick up a simple pile of dog poo or throw a diaper away.. is probably too lazy to practice good hygiene on her own self.

Requests- I read about this all the time. If a guy PMs you with request to see you... If youre not interested, dont need the money, or just not available.. at least send something back.. EVEN if a simple No thank you. Word of mouth spreads a lot further than an Ad.

Guys are pervs!! Going around openly bashing girls because of what they offer on their menu (excluding BB and dangerous shit) just gives them more publicity and puts you on mens DNS lists. ie.., stating girls that do CIM, COF, or even greek are nasty and classless. You would get more business if you kept those comments to yourself.. and instead of judging the men for what they desire, how about just pointing them to someone that is willing to give them the experience.

No Reviews. You do realize that if you get a no.. if u simply NOT draw attention to it.. it goes to the second page rather quick and 75% of the men never know its there. But when you do a rebuttal he said/ she said.. then EVERYONE goes to look at review. Look at it as a learning tool. WHY did u get a NO? Sometimes you can prevent more NO's. Was ur hoohaw stinky? Were your pics way too photoshopped or not recent? Well... take a shower and take new pics. Problem solved. Was it that your skills suck..? Practice on a banana! Was it that you were like fucking a dead fish? Drink a redbull before appt. LOL

Ok off my soapbox.. Lets go have happy boink now!!
That's right.

. . . Don't like them stinky hoohaws, no how!

well said baby!

I know a provider who ler her ten year old daughter answer her work phone whenever it rang! geeezz!!

TCB skills are most important,then the rest will follow!
Amen LL...it goes for some of us guys too...just read some of the reviews...we are all greek gods and super studs....just tell the truth about what you did and give the lady a truthful review ..and if you didnt like the experience dont get in a griping match with the provider...just a simple no recommendation and dont say anything negative about her unless its warranted.
It maybe that the two of you just didnt click...it happens.
Use a little mutual respect for each other and act like you have been on a date before.
Absolutely a 2 way street

Amen LL...it goes for some of us guys too...just read some of the reviews...we are all greek gods and super studs....just tell the truth about what you did and give the lady a truthful review how do we know they aren't telling the truth? Don't hate on the guy because the girl did a job well done. Lacy herself is still talking about me lol ..and if you didnt like the experience dont get in a griping match with the provider...just a simple no recommendation and dont say anything negative about her unless its warranted. when do you decide if it's warranted?
It maybe that the two of you just didnt click...it happens. Absolutely and sometimes the chick just flat gives bad service.
Use a little mutual respect for each other and act like you have been on a date before. Yeah I tried a little mutual respect once when a girl and I had a misunderstanding, I don't think she felt respected lol. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Oh yea!! and the BEST!!

LADIES- PROBABLY NOT WISE TO USE YOUR ECCIE HANDLE... AS A PERSONALIZED LICENSE PLATE.... ijs
Oh yea!! and the BEST!!

LADIES- PROBABLY NOT WISE TO USE YOUR ECCIE HANDLE... AS A PERSONALIZED LICENSE PLATE.... ijs Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
BWAAAHAHAHA (my Buddy Love comedy club laugh)

Were you trying to crack my ribs today??

TFF
LOL Sorry.. I ACTUALLY saw this a few weeks ago! I saw her License Plate and it sounded just like an eccie handle. So when i got to laptop i searched it and guess what.. HER PICS ARE INDEED ACCURATE!!
Oh come on!! You can't make that up lol.
Oh yea!! and the BEST!!

LADIES- PROBABLY NOT WISE TO USE YOUR ECCIE HANDLE... AS A PERSONALIZED LICENSE PLATE.... ijs Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

What if we are non specific ?

I know a provider who ler her ten year old daughter answer her work phone whenever it rang! geeezz!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
OMG

Too funny!!

What if we are non specific ?

[/IMG] Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I can't believe this tired ho put Hourly Lover on the back of a Nissan Sentra She's got balls! You do that when you get the Bentley....
LOL, our lovely Lacy is funny as hell...Stinky hoohaw
finally someone who understands me