Cheap No-tell motels

i know about the East Exit motel in Monroeville but I am looking for something similar closer to me. I have a couple liaisons planned with 2 different potential civi sugarbabies - alas neither can host

Anyone use any of these recently:

Fort Pitt Motel - Oakdale
Neville Motel - Neville island
Pittsburgh Motel - Crafton

Wondered if they:

1. require ID
2. offer short stay rates
3. are clean enough for what I need
4. are cheap
5. are discrete

Thanks
Valley Motel in Harmarville
There are a few along rte 30 starting in N Versailles and going to North Huntingdon
I would stay clear of the Neville Motel.
It was decent for the money but they want the license plate of all cars so if you need to be discreet, park your car in a different lot and have your provider drive if that's an option. Motel 6 is just behind kings, 63.00 night, they don't do hourly, pretty private.
THis is not good info to have in public. These conversations should really be in the ML or providers area
As long as the woman is not working out of these places and you both arrive and leave together I don't see any problem and have never had any. It is just a rendevous like the hundreds that take place in this city everyday. I know the one I use most thrives on this business and has for decades. Nothing illegal about it that they need to know about. And I am sure they don't care in the least. Their policies scream that.

Thanks everyone

Gym - thanks, I was hoping to find something in the west - Robinson / Crafton / Coraopolis area

Milkman - can you expound if you can on your statement on the Neville

Doris - thanks. That license plate thing is something I am trying to avoid

Pistolero - sorry. If you really think this needs moved, please move to the Mens Lounge. But I didn't see the harm. As Gym says, lots of people hook up daily. No one is conducting business - I just want a place I can have some fun with hopefully an ongoing girlfriend discretely
As long as the woman is not working out of these places and you both arrive and leave together ] Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM
There is the key

Pistolero - sorry. If you really think this needs moved, please move to the Mens Lounge. But I didn't see the harm. As Gym says, lots of people hook up daily. No one is conducting business - I just want a place I can have some fun with hopefully an ongoing girlfriend discretely Originally Posted by berryberry
BB, if we thought it should have been moved, it would be gone. lol Or at the least closed. But Eccie tries real hard not to close threads.

A girlfriend hookup is very different than what this boeard is for. And publishing the names and locations could be very detrimental to members, IF providers are led to use them. Of course, they are already using them. But, I will not visit a hotel listed on a local board as being provider friendly. Just me.
Milkman - I'm interested in more info about what you mentioned about the Neville, too... (Feel free to PM me rather than posting if you're more comfortable with that...)

I think if your are talking about any motel in Pittsburgh the cheapest will be about 50 .The one GYM talks about just don't give a fuck what you do the way it should be.There is a place on Rt 51 and if you have big balls there is the place in Avalon. Me I would rather pay a little more and have a clean room and clean hoe.

I will say having travel around for my company and in private meet ups I never bother to remember my Licenses plate and just right down any number I want and nobody has ever said a word if you put it on a charge make sure to get a receipt with full charges.. some motels will let you pay cash.

I had to go down to the triangle park area of NC and found out my company stopped using one major motel because some guys were complaining about hooker knocking on there door at night wanting to know it they wanted a good time . Being on vacation with a family I could see any motel cracking down on who comes to the motel but when business is bad they will take what cums

I say find a girl who has a place to play.
I had to go down to the triangle park area of NC and found out my company stopped using one major motel because some guys were complaining about hookers knocking on there door at night wanting to know it they wanted a good time. Originally Posted by loneshark
Must have been loneshark's favorite company-approved motel...
I have been to the Neville 3 times with a civilian "friend". Twice, when leaving, we were individually pulled over by the local cops. They claimed to have been watching the motel for suspicious activity. Nothing came of it, of course, but... Hope this helps.
  • cabot
  • 01-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Milkman,

That is very helpful to know. I guess over time, the cops find out about the likely hot-spots, just like we do .

thanks for posting. Did they give you any info during the stop about what they were looking for? Also, did they separate you and your friend to ask questions?