Massage girl in West Mifflin

I know this girl has been discussed before on ERAPS. Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently? She had a studio set up in an apartment building behind Southland 9.
I haven't (though I've been meaning to) - haven't seen an ad from her in a while, either. Last time she was placing ads, during the period where she was asking for replies by e-mail, I tried to contact her but got no reply.
She has a different ad too. Hearing all about this would make me as limp as a 3-legged dog:
http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Women...ow-34/13535998
Ah - my mistake, I was thinking about the one in McKeesport, not West Mifflin.
I saw the ad that dynamitekid posted the link for which I was I started this thread. I remember someone saying that the menu was limited due to her being engaged and the guy was in another room. If the ad is true that her marriage is over and the guy is not around, I'd be more willing to see her then.
I saw her a few months back. I would not recommend. Her husband is in the back bedroom the whole time, which is really creepy and the massage is decent at best.
An ad I saw on Craigslist lead me to believe she is now FS also. The tattoos are a turn off for me, especially on the face.
  • Knute
  • 01-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Decent massage, not as good as the Chinese women.

I saw her a few months back. I would not recommend. Her husband is in the back bedroom the whole time, which is really creepy and the massage is decent at best. Originally Posted by wesmantooth

I can back this up. Even though he never came out of the room.. It was my understanding that the guy spent all of his time in there playing video games and that's why she started working from her apt. Maybe trying to find a distraction from their personal problems. It was kind of an awkward meeting as you could tell they were having some problems. I got to hear a little about it and I'm not really one to get in the middle of someone else's business.. even more so when it comes to how and why I would be there in the first place. There's always this awkward attempt to be nice about it from me.. but really I don't care all that much. Id rather think there was no one in the back.
Went to see her today. Pushed the door bell button for her apartment and was buzzed in. Got to the apartment door and knocked 3 times. No answer so I left. Tried calling but it went right to voice mail. Her greeting said there is no need to leave a voice mail cause her mail box is usually full. I said to hell with it and went home.