Zoey Clark/ Karlie KOX NC/NS

Zoey clark formerly known as karlie kox no call no showed me this evening. Just wanted to let you gents know. We had been texting all day and set up a meet and set it for 10pm and no word from her yet...what an epic waste of my time.

https://www.preferred411.com/P147593

There's her info on p411. So disappointed in this after all the build up today.
That's bad. Sorry to hear that!
This hot lady has been a topic recently and it seems someone has been trying to give her a negative rep after she broke off from someone that she didnt want to be associated with.
An hour after your scheduled appointment and you've already posted a NC/NS? You should have given her more time to respond to you. What if she was in an accident or a serious family emergency came up?
Mmhmm Mmhmm... After asking the guys about an incident, giving the provider ample time and opportunity to respond seemed the norm. While your frustration in understandable, maybe allowing her to give a response could result in a completely plausible explanation as well as a made up session.
One of my favorites NCNSed me the first time around. Hours later she contacted me apologizing. She has rocked my world many times since.

Everyone deserves a second chance. These are young girls, sharing their most precious gift with us ugly old farts. They are not plumbers.

My opinion is, be patient with the girls. They are YOUNG girls.
I'd say she deserves a little more slack than what you gave her!
She's just trying to get back into the hobby after more than a 'little' drama....'supposed' threats from her former partner's supposed 'manager'?? (None of us really know the truth about what has really went on behind the scenes so that's why I emphasize the word 'supposed' in my last sentence)
If its the truth then it's going to be difficult for her to back into the hobby scene.
Karlie/Zoey was a good kid (good provider also) when I visited her so I believe she deserves a little more understanding this time around.