Amarillo Visit or maybe even Midland/Odessa

Hey guys,

I have heard wonderful things about yall, and was wondering if there might be any interest for a girl with my skill set?

I grew up in west TX and moved back to Oklahoma 15 years ago, but have thought many times about coming back for a visit, so hoping I could have some fun while I'm there too.

If there was interest, I would bring my nuru stuff, offer body rubs, give oral delights, and so much more. I can also be quite kinky and open-minded.

If there is any interest, please feel free to pm me.

I look forward to hearing from ya!

xoxo,

Annie
We would love to see you in Amarillo
Thanks J!

I haven't been to Amarillo since 2001. I grew up outside Odessa, so when we came back to Oklahoma to see family several times a year, we always went through Amarillo. My parents stopped at Waffle House off some highway there. I was just a kid back then. But I remember seeing the naughty adult video store off the highway every time we went through.

Anyway, went to The Big Texan a couple times too. That's an awesome place.

Anyhoo, I really wanna come back that way. I have been told some really good things about the guys in Amarillo, and I'm sure Amarillo has grown since I've been there.

Please feel free to email me if you'd like to chat or express interest. I definitely wanna make some new friends there.

xoxo,

Annie
Midland/odessa, would love to play pop that pecker
While it has been way to long since I had the pleasure of her company, let me assure my Permian Basin brothers, you will not regret a single minute of the time you spend with this lady.

Annie, if you make it down here I will certainly do all I can to reconnect.
Oh my goodness, deejohn! Long time no see. Yes, it has been way too long. I'm glad to see you're still around too! Would love to meet up with you again when I visit. *big hugs*
  • R.M.
  • 01-26-2014, 06:29 AM
Small world Annie. I was raised not far from Odessa. My parents owned a auto repair shop in Goldsmith. Have fun. West Texas people are the best.
I have done a service call in Goldsmith last year.

Small world Annie. I was raised not far from Odessa. My parents owned a auto repair shop in Goldsmith. Have fun. West Texas people are the best. Originally Posted by R.M.
There is Waffle House off I-40 and S Western, one at I-40 and S Coulter, then at I-27and Hollywood Rd, and finally at I-27 and SW 45th st.
I do work orders in Amarillo, and I like to eat there.
RM! Really! That is awesome. My town was very small but we went to Odessa all the time. Most of my classmates from high school are still around the area. Can't say I miss a small town now that I live in OKC though. lol

Tex, I'm not sure which one we went to when I was a kid. I just let my dad drive. LOL I will be figuring out which one very, very soon.

Anyway, I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend. It's beautiful here. It was 66 yesterday and currently 50 right now. I have my capri's on!

Take care everyone and feel free to pm if ya have any questions.

xoxo,

Annie
  • R.M.
  • 01-28-2014, 06:23 AM
My mom always bought my school clothes in Odessa or Lubbock and it was nice to get out of my tiny town also.
Tex and Annie about Goldsmith. My parents had the shop before I was born. Just remember them talking about it.
RM, I always find it fascinating to learn that another beautiful lady is from this neck of the woods. I had several friends from Goldsmith growing up and while I cant say if we have ever met, we certainly kicked up the same dust. Hopefully I will get the chance to meet you in Htown or Big D or maybe a cold one at the Buckhorn Saloon.